Auto-Sleepers Nuevo ES 4 berth? (1 Viewer)

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
In our endless quest for an ideal compact MH for our return to MH ownership we have come across the Auto-Sleepers Nuevo ES.

I would appreciate thoughts and opinions of both AutoSleepers as a whole and specifically on the model itself if a gone has or has had one.

What are thoughts on build quality and buying a UK built MH? I seem to recall some time back comments about not being able to run the habitation electrics / Heating etc whilst driving? I did do a search but couldn't find anything specific

We like the idea that its only just over 18ft and shower room seems fairly good size etc. our Elnagh was on a Peugeot Boxer chassis which we liked.

Thanks in advance:thumb:

G

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
In our endless quest for an ideal compact MH for our return to MH ownership we have come across the Auto-Sleepers Nuevo ES.

I would appreciate thoughts and opinions of both AutoSleepers as a whole and specifically on the model itself if a gone has or has had one.

What are thoughts on build quality and buying a UK built MH? I seem to recall some time back comments about not being able to run the habitation electrics / Heating etc whilst driving? I did do a search but couldn't find anything specific

We like the idea that its only just over 18ft and shower room seems fairly good size etc. our Elnagh was on a Peugeot Boxer chassis which we liked.

Thanks in advance:thumb:

G

We have our Autocruise because at the time Autosleeper did not have the layout we wanted.

However our previous two motorhomes were A/s, first a Duetto and then a Windsor. We were delighted with both vans and with the service provided by the A/s service centre in the Cotswolds which was always a pleasure to visit.

They have greatly extended their range so we might well return to them for our future purchase. :thumb:

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
We have our Autocruise because at the time Autosleeper did not have the layout we wanted.

However our previous two motorhomes were A/s, first a Duetto and then a Windsor. We were delighted with both vans and with the service provided by the A/s service centre in the Cotswolds which was always a pleasure to visit.

They have greatly extended their range so we might well return to them for our future purchase. :thumb:

They do seem very popular, as I say we like the layout the fact that Alexander can go up above the cab (fenced in of course) :Smile: and that there is a decent sized double made up from the dinette, the swinging handbasin wall in the shower room seems quite nifty therefore giving a separate shower which is important for us.

All this in an 18ft van seems particularly well thought out and indeed the size makes it very useable.

Cheers :thumb:
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I've got the slightly bigger broadway and well pleased with it - suits our own needs very well. Build quality has been good. Others will have differing opinions on A/S build quality (or any other van, for that matter) but I call it as I see it. Way above the build quality of my old Lunar.....

Gunner29

Free Member
May 24, 2012
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Sigma el

Have ownd an A/S Sigma EL for past 4 yrs and have looked at different models but still come back to ours. Built on a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 deisel which is OK for us
Build quality is good, on board equipment is good and it has verything we need.
Hve you tried the Autosleeper Owners forum ??

OP
OP
Toffs-G

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Have ownd an A/S Sigma EL for past 4 yrs and have looked at different models but still come back to ours. Built on a Peugeot Boxer 2.2 deisel which is OK for us
Build quality is good, on board equipment is good and it has verything we need.
Hve you tried the Autosleeper Owners forum ??

Hi
Thanks for that, I will give the Forum a go didn't know there was one
Cheers
G

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Good forum - nice people (of course). Don't forget to introduce yourself when you join.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back