Dealer Choice (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
Hi-Considering buying our first MH-We live in North East England close to Cleveland Motorhomes.
They have been in business for 40 years and seem to be a good company although we have no experience of them at all. Just wondered if anyone on here would care to comment/advise
Thanks again
Ian

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
They have a few Funster reviews here Broken Link Removed :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I wouldnt use them again , in my experience very friendly before buying, once the van was bought I found after sales service c..p. They lied to me about work being done . I wrote to them about my concerns but they didnt even give me the courtesy of a response.

Upvote 0

AndyPandy

Free Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hartlepool
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Ian

We bought our van from them and I must say they have been really great.

During the choosing process they were not pushy one bit, gave good advice and in honesty, stopped us buying the wrong van.

Afterwards we went back with it twice, first was the Gaslow wasn't working, which was fixed on the spot, second was a large crack appeared in the shower tray. They sent us away, ordered bits from Swift, called us back and replaced it for us, no hassle and did a great job too, it feels more solid than it did before.

It's our first van and we love it!

It's a 2005 Swift Suntor by the way

They took it for its MOT and that's it,

We dealt with Craig,

Good luck,

Andy

Upvote 0
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
We bought our first motorhome from them and they were helpful and friendly.
Aftersales was very good. Any niggles sorted straight away.

See the review in the Dealer Review section.

Upvote 0

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
Hi-Considering buying our first MH-We live in North East England close to Cleveland Motorhomes.
They have been in business for 40 years and seem to be a good company although we have no experience of them at all. Just wondered if anyone on here would care to comment/advise
Thanks again
Ian

No experience of that company but I will not use anyone other than Camper UK in Lincoln, they have a branch in your neck of the woods -
Broken Link Removed.

Might be an idea to have a look at them.

Mike

Upvote 0
OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
No experience of that company but I will not use anyone other than Camper UK in Lincoln, they have a branch in your neck of the woods -
Broken Link Removed.

Might be an idea to have a look at them.

Mike

Thanks Didn't know of this dealership will certainly go and have a look:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We bought our first motorhome from them and they were helpful and friendly.
Aftersales was very good. Any niggles sorted straight away.

See the review in the Dealer Review section.
Thanks for this helpful reply -did look in review section but its hardly impartial being on their own site-however almost all the research we've done suggest that on the whole they are a reasonable company to deal with.
Clearly there will always be the ones who do not have an acceptable experience of them and that is very unfortunate.
Thanks again
Ian

Upvote 0
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Thanks for this helpful reply -did look in review section but its hardly impartial being on their own site-however almost all the research we've done suggest that on the whole they are a reasonable company to deal with.
Clearly there will always be the ones who do not have an acceptable experience of them and that is very unfortunate.
Thanks again
Ian

I meant look in the reviews on this site.
Click on "home", top left.
Look in column on left and scroll down until you see Motorhome Dealers in the Reviews section.
Click on Motorhome Dealers and when the page opens look along the top line at the left for Motorhome Dealers and click on that.
Cleveland Motorhomes is on page 17 and when you are there you can click on reviews and read them. :thumb:

Upvote 0

J H

Funster
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
I would certainly recommend CamperNE. We had brilliant aftersales service, they went above and beyond what we expected.::bigsmile:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
IanF
May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I meant look in the reviews on this site.
Click on "home", top left.
Look in column on left and scroll down until you see Motorhome Dealers in the Reviews section.
Click on Motorhome Dealers and when the page opens look along the top line at the left for Motorhome Dealers and click on that.
Cleveland Motorhomes is on page 17 and when you are there you can click on reviews and read them. :thumb:
Thanks again-Did follow your directions and read the reviews which are the reviews in the company's web site. However don't know if they have lifted them from this forum
Regards
Ian

Upvote 0
Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Thanks again-Did follow your directions and read the reviews which are the reviews in the company's web site. However don't know if they have lifted them from this forum
Regards
Ian

I posted my review on this forum for Funsters to read.
I have no idea if Jim allows companies to use reviews, or anything else for that matter, from this forum, without permission.

Your department I think Jim. Is it allowed or not ?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back