Free Member
Apr 9, 2012
irthlingborough
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2002
Greetings Funsters , Have just recieved an email from Eurotunnel about their new deals and one of them is a partnership with SANEF to purchase a Toll Taq for use on French Routes. Ideal for UK handed vehicles and solo drivers and you also get a discount off the rates (no need for bag of coins etc).
Any good for any one???? Oh yea any problems they have a Uk call centre.

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I've just spent a while reading the Sanef website and it says that there are no discounts. Furthermore. there is a charge for registering for the Tol taq system. Approx 11eoros for a single trip, more for multi trips.

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
I did look at this a while ago but struggle to see the benefit. €20 deposit, €6 per year account management, €5 per month of use (maximum of €10 per year), for NO discount, some time saving and saving SWMBO leaning out with the Credit Card or cash.

Stick with what we do - try and avoid Autoroutes whenever possible

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
thanks for this.. I have just signed up for a tag.. a right result..
there is a small initial discount but then you pay the same as everyone else.
it's the sheer convenience that does it for me..
they send a tag and two fixing clips within a couple of working days. they send an invoice around the middle of the month after you used it and take payment at the end of that month by direct debit. you pay a charge each month you use the tag of six euros (I think) but if you don't u use it you don't pay that month and there's a max usage of 10 euro (again.. I think)
Its not having to be inconvenienced by tolls that's the attraction.. I like travelling longer distances quickly smoothly and as fuel efficient as possible

Last edited:
OP
OP
teknik155

teknik155

Free Member
Apr 9, 2012
irthlingborough
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2002
My information is off the Eurotunnel web site and it is supposed to be an exclusive deal. No fee (10Euro) and other half price deals.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
i once used a tag the charge to use it was good and to activate it
but you dont know what ya paying for the tolls till the bill arrives yes you do go into the auto barrier and just drive through no queues but then i have never seen queues at the tolls except when i made the mistake of travelling through france on black satuday arghhhhhhhhhhh lol
my advice would be to not use tolls or if you do lean out the window and know what its costing you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
you pay a charge each month you use the tag of six euros (I think) but if you don't u use it you don't pay that month and there's a max usage of 10 euro (again.. I think)

Too many I Thinks - I prefer I Knows

But thanks anyway

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Too many I Thinks - I prefer I Knows

But thanks anyway

sorry.. if you substitute know for like then.. that would be good thanks..
.. and if you really want to know.. go have a peep at their website.. my post was more about thanking the op for posting the info :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back