Burstner 748 7 Berth? (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
So my motorhome, a Burstner Argos 748 is advertised as a 7 berth, as is the 747 I believe.

Unfortunately, some parts were missing from my van when I purchased it - the table top being one!

I can easily see where 4 persons would sleep, 2 in the fixed bed at the rear above the garage and 2 in the front above the cab.

What I'd like to know is where do the other 3 sleep? I assume there's some way of constructing temporary beds in the main seating area? How is this done? Am I missing some planks/bases? Pictures would be great :)

I can never see me wanting to sleep 7 in my van but I have to think beyond my ownership :)

Cheers

John

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Appears to have room for half a dozen small ones in the garage.

Steve

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Seriously, though, appears to be a convertable double on the left side and a fixed single on the right.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Seriously, though, appears to be a convertable double on the left side and a fixed single on the right.

Link Removed

You've got to wonder where you ever see 7 people in that area and it's usually when the Police bust some Romanian labour gang.

No privacy. One small toilet cassette. One small washroom. It's a ghetto.

And it looks like just 4 seat belts.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Your table top would probably go between your seats to make the bed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Your table top would probably go between your seats to make the bed

Not between I think, the seat on the LHS is the same as ours, the end pulls out to get double bed width, so the table would be in front of the LHS seat and that cushion at the back would be half the mattress.

It's still ghetto accommodation, though if a family with a load of kids it might do 'till the eldest reaches puberty and provided you don't mind 3 of them dying in an accident.

The point I'm making is they advertise these things as 7 berth and they cost a fortune so which well endowed person would opt to live in such a ghetto ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back