Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Upsy-daisy! ::bigsmile:

Attachments

• ladder.jpg
    ladder.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 87
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
What's the seatbelt thingy on the bed for , when it gets a bit lively ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Preferred the other technique
laying the van on it's side to cut a bit off the ladder.

MASTERSTROKE INDEED:ROFLMAO:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Don't post anything serious or look for praise on here, all you get are funny comments, good innit? :ROFLMAO:

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
Reminds me of the time I was showing my kids photos of my boxing days,
My wife said to the kids, "If you rotate them 90° it looks like your Dads standing up" :Angry:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
This post made me think. We have been in our new (to us) van now for 8 days travelling across Europe on our way to Crete and already I have a long list of enhancements to the van that would make life easier. They are fairly cheapo ones such as shelves in over lounge cupboards, hooks behind drivers seat, a bin that doesn't fall open very time you close the bloomin' door, more hooks in bathroom - I could go on. We are reluctant to add any of these ourselves if it involves drilling the walls/doors as we think it may affect the trade in price. So, do you think that any MH manufacturers are interested in motorhomers comments, or could they not care less?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Am I missing something???

Wyn

Wellll yess........

As is the ladder.. About 8 inches off the bottom of each leg by the look of it .. It is rare any sort of ladded has the first step at about 2 inches off the ground :winky: ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
jamieBG
Apr 12, 2012
Fleet, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote Atlantis 34
Exp
MoHoing since 09/04/12
Yes, those eagle-eyed of you will have spotted that the first rung is rather low to the floor ::bigsmile:

Previously the ascent to the bunk reminded me of something not unlike Adam West Batman's bat climb.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_CM3tvkys"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_CM3tvkys[/ame]

Now the ladder is much more vertical.

For my next trick, the crazy temperature gauge has been rectified with use of some switch cleaner and sand paper applied to the sender contacts.

Still not got round to fitting the SOG tho. Maybe next weekend. Love these little jobs ::bigsmile:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
This post made me think. We have been in our new (to us) van now for 8 days travelling across Europe on our way to Crete and already I have a long list of enhancements to the van that would make life easier. They are fairly cheapo ones such as shelves in over lounge cupboards, [HI]hooks behind drivers seat[/HI], a bin that doesn't fall open very time you close the bloomin' door, [HI]more hooks in bathroom[/HI] - I could go on. We are reluctant to add any of these ourselves if it involves drilling the walls/doors as we think it may affect the trade in price. So, do you think that any MH manufacturers are interested in motorhomers comments, or could they not care less?

3M Command hooks are good, don't involve drilling holes and can easily be removed: .

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Thanks Maz - wish we had known about these before we set off across Europe. Bought some stick on hooks and all 4 fell off before we got to Folkestone!!
:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back