Newbie - Swift Kon Tiki Spares (1 Viewer)

Feb 5, 2013
Derby UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi folks, new to this and tring to understand the difference between threads, posts, tags etc. etc. lol but will get there!!. Have 2003 Swift Kon Tiki 665 which should have a wooden tray in the shower bottom and a circular wood top for the sink - both missing on purchase - any ideas please where I could buy these?? Many Thanks :Smile::Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome :thumb:The wooden shower tray could be made very easy and the sink top you may find http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/ may have them to fit -ring Russel and ask :winky: they mayhave both ,but if I was you most caravan spares places have coloured spongy stuff for the shower floors :thumb: about 7 quid a liner mtre :thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Hi folks, new to this and tring to understand the difference between threads, posts, tags etc. etc. lol but will get there!!. Have 2003 Swift Kon Tiki 665 which should have a wooden tray in the shower bottom and a circular wood top for the sink - both missing on purchase - any ideas please where I could ook itbuy these?? Many Thanks :Smile::Smile:

We had a wooden bit in the shower but took it out because it was rubbing the shower tray. Welcome to fun.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back