Enjoying the sun at Parc verger (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Ferry Monday lunchtime, first stop Aires at Embey (thanks for the recommendation Laneside:thumb:), next stop Lamotte Beuvron Aire - right in town at side of river and free:thumb:.
Now parked up at Parc Verger, Tony gone off on his road bike for a long cycle leaving me to sit outside enjoying the wonderful sunshine:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Ferry Monday lunchtime, first stop Aires at Embey (thanks for the recommendation Laneside:thumb:), next stop Lamotte Beuvron Aire - right in town at side of river and free:thumb:.
Now parked up at Parc Verger, Tony gone off on his road bike for a long cycle leaving me to sit outside enjoying the wonderful sunshine:Smile::Smile::Smile:

I hope you are enjoying the sunshine
and not enjoying telling us you have sunshine:ROFLMAO:

Have a nice afternoon

Its just about 15 C here

Mel

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012

It was cold when we were there but still its a great site:thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012

not sure where ya heading but i may take that route in june when im heading for benicassim after verder where are you heading

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back