DVD Camcorder instructions (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, I have managed to pick up a Hitachi DVD video camera. Model DZ-BX35E. It didn't have any instructions with it but I thought I would just download them......... I can't find a link that works at all. Any help appreciated.:thumb:

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011

Thanks for your help. it is the 35E I really need but I'm sure they are close enough that this will give me all I need. Do you know if there is much difference? Thanks:thumb:

EDIT- penny may have just dropped. Could it be A is for the American market and E is for the European but they are essentially the same unit?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Thanks for your help. it is the 35E I really need but I'm sure they are close enough that this will give me all I need. Do you know if there is much difference? Thanks:thumb:

EDIT- penny may have just dropped. Could it be[HI] A is for the American market and E is for the European but they are essentially the same unit?[/HI]

Yes, I think that is very likely .. if you visit the Hitachi site and search model A, that takes you to Hitachi America Link Removed .. and would think they are the same model

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back