LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
Used this for the first time today and I've got to say what a fantastic job it did.

My van has just covered over 900 miles in the last 2 weeks through snow, salt and rain and was filthy. Washed it with Fenwicks and my van looks like brand new.

No black streaks and you gotta wear shades when I drive past you.

If the golf, football and F1 wasn't on the telly tomorrow along with a 6 pack chilling in the fridge I'd give it a polish.

:Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
NO NEED...... get some of the Bobby Dazzler and rinse off with a solution of this , I normally hose of the van to get rid of the soap as I go, then I use a garden sprayer to give a good coating of the bobby dazzler then the most you need to do is leather it off ( I don't normally bother), leaves a great shine and makes washing the next time easier. The overwintering fluid is also good stuff.

Dai

Free Member
May 14, 2008
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
I have never polished our van. I only use Fenwicks products and I am highly delighted with them all. Endorse earlier post on Bobby Dazzler.

I have no connection with the company whatsoever, just happy to agree with your comments on products that work for me.

Dai

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
NO NEED...... get some of the Bobby Dazzler and rinse off with a solution of this , I normally hose of the van to get rid of the soap as I go, then I use a garden sprayer to give a good coating of the bobby dazzler then the most you need to do is leather it off ( I don't normally bother), leaves a great shine and makes washing the next time easier. The overwintering fluid is also good stuff.

Did the car with these yesterday, excellent results, pity it pi**ed down afterwards, though! real dirty rain!
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

Oct 12, 2011
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2011 therefore I'm not a newbie anymore
I wash van with the Fenwicks caravan/Motorhome cleaner using a long handled brush.

Then rinse and finally use brush again to put on the bobby dazzler .

Quick chamois off - job done, brilliant shine, stays clean and shiny!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Can you use Bobby Dazzler in a spray bottle on the pressure washer, sounds an easy way to do it?

I wash the car, rinse off with a hose then spray Bobby Dazzler out of a garden spray all over, it has a surfactant in it that helps the rinse water just roll away, if you don't leather off the remaining water it will leave streaking, leather it and it comes up to a brilliant shine:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back