Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
i was in the house wen my daughter walked in from her driving lesson.she turned round and asked me dad wen i pass my test can i take out the motorhome and go away in it my self and a few m8s.well guys i must tell u the air went blue and i nearly choked on my diet chocolate eclair .i stood up went head to head with her looked her in the eyes and did i laugh oh i laughed and laughed and laughed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kids funny as feck

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
i'd take lie down in a dark room if i were you.:ROFLMAO:

dont bare thinking about.... stuff of " Nightmares ":Eeek:

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We specifically bought our new one with it plated at 3500 so our eldest daughter can drive it ( she is 22 and been driving for 4 years ) although when she asked her dad if she could take it to Cornwall he did not actually give her an answer !!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
i was in the house wen my daughter walked in from her driving lesson.she turned round and asked me dad wen i pass my test can i take out the motorhome and go away in it my self and a few m8s.well guys i must tell u the air went blue and i nearly choked on my diet chocolate eclair .i stood up went head to head with her looked her in the eyes and did i laugh oh i laughed and laughed and laughed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kids funny as feck

OMG - no way - having been through 3 of my 4 getting their first car, denting the doors, bumping it parking, scratching the sides from misjudging gaps....and a whole litany of small bumps n scrapes..... letting them loose in a MH :Eeek:

I think the expression "over my dead body" fits this scenario!!!

(as thats the only way they'd be getting the keys off me!!)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I told my 2 they could not drive as its over 3.5 ton
When they both spotted vin plate reading 3.5 ton I told them that's its empty so when loaded its over and they believed me thank god

Answer would be same though no fecking way

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, My son's never asked but just in case we bought a 2 berth all of our last 6 m/h's were the same after he left home, He's married with 2 small grandchildren ( 2 gorgeous girls).
But I expect in a couple of years We might change up to a 4 berth , so we can take the girls with us (as proud grandparents) or so that they as a family could use it. Must be getting soft in my twylight years.
Terry:rain::rain::rain:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
When asked by my lot, my reply was ;

"YEH:thumb: Sure thing :thumb: When the devil skates to work:thumb: that's when you get to use the M/H:thumb:"

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
This post should be in

THE BELLY LOCKER.
Subscribers Only This is a dark place; not for the faint hearted. Contentious threads, jokes you would not tell your mother and anything we do not want the world to see or Google to index, we hide here in the Belly Locker. Enter here at your own risk! :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back