Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
Morning guys and dolls about 30 min ago a guy rang my door bell and said that motorhome is an eye sore.eans my one parked on my drive my land . Well guys i am not lnown for tollrence but i must say i am proud of my self i replied to the guy if its an eye sor shut your fecking eyes and feck off he turned away said how charming i was welcome back to uk shuggy 68:ROFLMAO:

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
I'm sure there is a job for you to sort out the Korean Crisis, everything could all be over in minutes!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
what a bad neighbor you are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Morning guys and dolls about 30 min ago a guy rang my door bell and said that motorhome is an eye sore.eans my one parked on my drive my land . Well guys i am not lnown for tollrence but i must say i am proud of my self i replied to the guy if its an eye sor shut your fecking eyes and feck off he turned away said how charming i was welcome back to uk shuggy 68:ROFLMAO:

I agree you missed your true calling as a diplomat............however I tend to agree that your overall message was correct...if not the actual phrasing of your conclusion.

barry

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
I think the phrasing was perfect. I googled the van and it looks good and certainly not an eyesore. Maybe you should wash it and tie a ribbon on it!

OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
Funny

No one insults my motorhome I will fight on the beaches i will fight in the air i will fight in the streets if need be ( Winston Churchill) our greatest motorhomer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Quite right too, its like calling your children ugly. Though there are a lot of ugly ones about, nevertheless someone must love 'em

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
No Yosser (Bless him)
is on a diplomatic mission to North Korea
you may have noticed the site has got unruly lately
without his calming influence:winky:

I hate to be pedant and break Jim's rules on spelling, grammar etc but that is not how you spell flatulence. Poor old bugger I miss his posts, I hope he is OK.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back