Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Me and Siân have been exhibiting our Link Removed at this show all week. It's the last day today, of course we haven't had much time to walk around but what we have seen has been very impressive. Petrol heads would love it, there is so much to see. Engines the size of a saloon car. Every type of truck and van along with all the traders that support the industry, (quite a bit of motorhome overlap)

The vintage section is brilliant, a whole hall of gleaming old trucks, from artics to old transits. from the 40'sto the 70's, they look so old but so familiar. If we weren't working it would be a really good day out, worth popping in if you live near by and like motors.

Also discovered that Motorhomes are included in the commercial Glasses guides, listing all the second hand trade values, didn't know that. Someone left a copy on our stand. So if anyone wants figures on what price a trader sees in that little confidential trade only book, give me a shout

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
jim will you have some pressure alarms with you at Peterborough or do i need to buy online ?
i want a 4 pack

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
jim will you have some pressure alarms with you at Peterborough or do i need to buy online ?
i want a 4 pack

Yes we will have some with us:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Me and Siân have been exhibiting our Link Removed at this show all week. It's the last day today, of course we haven't had much time to walk around but what we have seen has been very impressive. Petrol heads would love it, there is so much to see. Engines the size of a saloon car. Every type of truck and van along with all the traders that support the industry, (quite a bit of motorhome overlap)

The vintage section is brilliant, a whole hall of gleaming old trucks, from artics to old transits. from the 40'sto the 70's, they look so old but so familiar. If we weren't working it would be a really good day out, worth popping in if you live near by and like motors.

Also discovered that Motorhomes are included in the commercial Glasses guides, listing all the second hand trade values, didn't know that. Someone left a copy on our stand. So if anyone wants figures on what price a trader sees in that little confidential trade only book, give me a shout

You’ll regret making that offer Jim but I’m thinking of a change so if you don’t mind valuing this for me here’s your starter for 10:
I’ve no problems with an open forum as it may interest others but if you have perhaps you’ll pm me.

2007 Autocruise STARSPIRIT, 18000 miles, 2.2 HDI 120bhp 6 speed.
Extras (if they make a difference) include an Oyster satellite system converted to dual lnb, with Pace mini box and Avtex TV/DVD. Roof Aircon fed by 1600W Inverter, Reversing Camera and sensors, Microwave, 2 bike rack and ladder. AS air suspension, Omnistore awning and Safari room, wife. :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back