Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Well after having to cancel last year due to my wife's anxiety about my health waiting for surgery, we have at last booked to travel to France mid June.

Eurotunnel booked and paid for (a little more than we hoped but left a later than previous years, ACSI books arrived today (ordered on their own website), Pet passport arranged for our dear Hattie for her first trip, cannot wait.

Steve

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Have a great time. How soon must you get the pet passport before they are allowed to leave the country? That will be helpful for my planning thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Have a great time. How soon must you get the pet passport before they are allowed to leave the country? That will be helpful for my planning thanks

As long as you stick to the EU you can travel pretty much as soon as the rabies injection has been carried out (preceded by the microchip). See here.

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
As long as you stick to the EU you can travel [HI][HI]pretty much as soon as the rabies injection has been carried out[/HI][/HI] (preceded by the microchip). See here.

The information says that you must wait 21 days after the rabies injection. So that means I need to book my guys into the vet by the 10th May. Must get my skates on! Thanks

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
The information says that you must wait 21 days after the rabies injection. So that means I need to book my guys into the vet by the 10th May. Must get my skates on! Thanks

Bit confusing that, at first I read that you can't travel to the UK before 21 days have elapsed, i.e. you'd have to be away 3 weeks before returning if the vac was done here, but I think you're right, 3 weeks to wait. :RollEyes:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We will be in France around the same time ENJOY and don't forget to wave:thumb::thumb:

We don't get add many waves over here, we are in France.

Wonder why they don't wave, only English vans wave and then they don't talk to you on site, only when leaving of course, lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back