back in blighty (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi gang , after having a nice little mini break in parc verger, for which i left about 1.45, sunday afternoon, and i am now back in cannock at daves motorhomes, for a quick pre mot, and a few bits an peices, i am then off to ireland, providing all goes well here.if not , it will be next week. i have to say i will be going back to parc verger again, as bob and di can not do enough for you,its well worth a visit, especialy if you want to see oradour sur la glan. i also recieved a favourable discount for the two nites i was there, which i thought was very nice as there rates are very reasonable, (nice one bob)anyways time for me to get me head down, chow for now folks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:allso posted on rvoc.:Smile:

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome back to a chilly UK Smudger, but I guess it will get better. Good luck with the MOT :thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Welcome back and especially to Cannock... !!!

Wave as you pass me on the A5. !!!!

Where is this "daves motorhomes" ??? I

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Have safe trip back to Irland mate
May be we will see you at ond of the meets. Yours Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Welcome back, Mate..

Hope to catch you in a field some time.. :thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
hi gang , after having a nice little mini break in parc verger, for which i left about 1.45, sunday afternoon, and i am now back in cannock at daves motorhomes, for a quick pre mot, and a few bits an peices, i am then off to ireland, providing all goes well here.if not , it will be next week. i have to say i will be going back to parc verger again, as bob and di can not do enough for you,its well worth a visit, especialy if you want to see oradour sur la glan. i also recieved a favourable discount for the two nites i was there, which i thought was very nice as there rates are very reasonable, (nice one bob)anyways time for me to get me head down, chow for now folks.:thumb::thumb::thumb:allso posted on rvoc.:Smile:

Glad you are back in the Uk safe and sound Derek, and safe journey back to Ireland:thumb:

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back