Best bit of wild camping ever! (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
So, here I am in the centre of Paris having a nice glass of wine last night at the place Saint Germain des Pres, and you can't get more central than that, when up pulls a French motorhome about 7.5 metres long. Thought nothing of it and went to bed. This morning went to les deux margots for breakfast and this motorhome is still there with it's gennie running and it is literally parked on the centre of a five way intersection, absolutely brilliant!

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Why not indeed, as long as he doesn't dump his grey water,he should have no problem :Smile:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
So, here I am in the centre of Paris having a nice glass of wine last night at the place Saint Germain des Pres, and you can't get more central than that, when up pulls a French motorhome about 7.5 metres long. Thought nothing of it and went to bed. This morning went to les deux margots for breakfast and this motorhome is still there with it's gennie running and it is literally parked on the centre of a five way intersection, absolutely brilliant!

I'd like to see this - did you get a pic??

Catherine

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
NO NO NO not grey waste pics now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
So, here I am in the centre of Paris having a nice glass of wine last night at the place Saint Germain des Pres, and you can't get more central than that, when up pulls a French motorhome about 7.5 metres long. Thought nothing of it and went to bed. This morning went to
[HI]les deux margots[/HI] for breakfast and this motorhome is still there with it's gennie running and it is literally parked on the centre of a five way intersection, absolutely brilliant!

You must have gone to the posh one, the one i went to there was called --- Les deux Magots :Eeek:
Wish i was there now, and not under a rusty MGB:cry:

OP
OP
Nirvanauk
May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Yes, it was the magots but still pretty posh 45€ for brekkie!

I'll post a photo if I could ever figure out how to upload it from my iPhone. I could always email it if you sent a PM.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back