LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well what can one say.......................................... ::bigsmile:

We have met up with the Prince and his Princess, at a secluded wild spot somewhere in Portugal.....................sorry cant say where we have taken the oath. :ROFLMAO:

Not only has wifi been provided, but we were taken out for dinner last night, and what a wonderful time we had, far too much wine and proper Portuguese food over-looking the reservoir. :thumb:

Its been lovely meeting up with Frankie and JJ, it's been about a year, :whatthe: and thanks for a wonderful time. :thumb:

Bob, Jane and Izzy :Smile:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I'd love to meet them both. They seem such big hearted people as individuals and now they make what seem to be a wonderful couple.

Wyn

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
What do you mean "Treated like royalty" ?

You are royalty and should expect no lesser treatment :winky:

Hope to catch up with you soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Bob and Jane

Just wanted to say what a smashing time we had together!! I thoroughly enjoyed these 2 last days ! We had a splendid time out in the sun either for a long walk or sitting and chilling outside, excellent food at Rui's restaurant.... what a splendid way to end my stay in Portugal. A bit sad to leave ... as usual , but looking forward already for our next adventure in the Hymer which will be in August .... In the UK ::bigsmile:
I'll be posting about Portugal when at home with pics ... cause as you might all know I haven't got a galaxy note 2 like some people on here:winky: and am not very clever with little devices:Blush:

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Frankie, had a nice night there last night, it was sad to see you and JJ drive off....................:winky: but I think your adopted dog Jimmy had tears in his eyes, not knowing where his next meal was coming from. :cry:

I think he likes JJ's Fray Bentos Steak And Ale Pies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks for lunch and we learnt a lesson going out with you two, If you have any chance of paying do it the day before you plan to eat. :whatthe: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks and will catch up as soon as we can. :thumb: Bob Jane and IZZY. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back