maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
A trifle bored so made the mistake of browsing the CC Forums and came across this:

Broken Link Removed

Couldn't actually manage to finish the thread :yawn: but all I can say is thank gods for Motorhome Fun. ::bigsmile:

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
How can you be bored Maz. You're supposed to be solving Name The Place!

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
A trifle bored so made the mistake of browsing the CC Forums and came across this:

Broken Link Removed

Couldn't actually manage to finish the thread :yawn: but all I can say is thank gods for Motorhome Fun. ::bigsmile:
Don't tell me that you haven't seen similar and even longer threads on here?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Only read the header and a couple of answers...

So may have been said...:RollEyes:

Is it wise to advertise that you are a solo traveller, male or female.. ?:Eeek:

Especially in this modern day times.. You can never be to careful... :Sad:

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
I only looked in the CC forum once. Found a load of pompous prigs and have never looked since :Smile:

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Put that in the window for a coffee and a chat? How boring :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have stayed on a few CC sites in the past and I don't recall anyone ever speaking to me unless I spoke to them first. It almost seems to be an unwritten club rule that you must hold no communication with other campers.:Sad:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have stayed on a few CC sites in the past and I don't recall anyone ever speaking to me unless I spoke to them first. It almost seems to be an unwritten club rule that you must hold no communication with other campers.:Sad:

You must look really scary. Whenever I stop on a CC CL I end up having a chat with 2/3rds of people on the site... And I never have that uncomfortable moment where you invite them back and immediately hit yourself in the back of the head :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
What a horrible sign. If i saw that in a caravan window i would think it was a public loo:ROFLMAO: I would not be happy to 'advertise' the fact that i was alone in my caravan/motorhome/toilet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kipsmum

Free Member
Nov 3, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Having been recently widowed, there's no way I'd want to advertise that I was alone (apart from Kip, my co-pilot!) on any campsite. I've been out a couple of times and so far it's been ok. If you're polite and smile, most people will respond with a bit of light hearted chit chat. :Smile: Having Kip with me helps, I sometimes wonder if he needs a pair of ear plugs though! :winky:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We're in the CC and sometimes post on the forums, LordBraykewynde is the funniest on the threads:roflmto: some of the rest of them sound pains in the neck:Sad:
I think a few of them are Funsters as well.

The most exciting thread on there recently was about whether you were PC or not, it took a few pages to get "heated" enough for the thread to be stopped. Such a shame, it was just getting interesting:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back