Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Hi all. Took delivery of our new wonderful camper and had a Gasflow, twin bottle system fitted by the dealer. We also had an external BBQ point fitted that runs from this system.
My question is this. We have a Webber gas BBQ, which has a Butane regulator fitted as standard. As the on board system has a regulator built in, do I still need another regulator on the BBQ itself?

Many thanks in advance. :thumb:

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
Hi all. Took delivery of our new wonderful camper and had a Gasflow, twin bottle system fitted by the dealer. We also had an external BBQ point fitted that runs from this system.
My question is this. We have a Webber gas BBQ, which has a Butane regulator fitted as standard. As the on board system has a regulator built in, do I still need another regulator on the BBQ itself?

Many thanks in advance. :thumb:

Hi there,
I have an external BBQ point And I don't use a Reg on the BBQ. Just take your Flexi gas hose and plug it in. Happy Eating!! Bruce.

OP
OP
Spottycatz

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Hi there,
I have an external BBQ point And I don't use a Reg on the BBQ. Just take your Flexi gas hose and plug it in. Happy Eating!! Bruce.

Thought I would let you know that I did as you said and the BBQ is working just fine. Many thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back