LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Perhaps I'm feeling particularly cynical this morning but I just had to laugh at a letter in the latest CCC mag asking for help in locating a site.

This couple stayed at a site near Strasbourg in 1963 which was run by the local fire brigade, it was handy for the local bus into town. They wish to go back this year but can find no record of the site, can readers help?

At the risk of offending someone who could well be members of FUN, Oh Please!, it was 50 years ago! Perhaps it was bombed in the war. :ROFLMAO:

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Why do they send that mag out? they could cut subscription costs if they did an on line version. I never read it I'm never that constipated I drink real ale!

OP
OP
Bailey58

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Blimey Rolfarris - you must be the last surviving phantom CCC mag reader - I thought they were extinct

I know, I'd cleared all the reading matter off the table as it's recycle day tomorrow so had to grab summat off the read later if ever pile to help the coffee down. This was one of many still unopened and, as it was current, on top. :Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
the fire department is still in the same building but no mention of a campsite in the history section of their website.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back