Solar Panel Question But More Supplier Info (1 Viewer)

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Hye I know there has been many questions about solar panels almost to the extent of exhausting the chain.

Ive been scanning through the forums and searching ebay and decided that probally my best bet is mono,

This 125w is supplied from europe does anyone have any experience

Link Removed

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
Yeh,I bought one about 2mths ago.Good price,good service and delivery,and was pleased when it that it was not made in china like most things are these days.Made in I think Germany or somewhere round there.Fitted now with a 100w +50w,made a big difference.Also treated my self to a MPPT controller/regulater,That came from China!!(30a)

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
Hye I know there has been many questions about solar panels almost to the extent of exhausting the chain.

Ive been scanning through the forums and searching ebay and decided that probally my best bet is mono,

This 125w is supplied from europe does anyone have any experience

Link Removed

I have been m/homing since '86 and I am still asking questions!!! (your welcome)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dubiousp

Dubiousp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Now of course need to measure the roof should have done it before put it back to storage

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Been looking at these and 100w panels, not a bad price but you may get stung on import duty.
We went for a 100w panel from UK seller and was here in two days, got in just before they put the price up £10.05 so think we got a good deal.

Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
Been looking at these and 100w panels, not a bad price but you may get stung on import duty.
We went for a 100w panel from UK seller and was here in two days, got in just before they put the price up £10.05 so think we got a good deal.

I just bought it on e bay,The price you see is the price you pay,and post free!!!!and i'ts a mono panel.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Looks good value, the advert is full of hype of course, most of which can be ignored, however it looks a good panel at a good price. I would buy (if there was any room left on my roof:ROFLMAO:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back