Temporary or Emergency Windscreens??? (1 Viewer)

2escapees

Deleted User
I just know someone has this answer. Like most coachbuilt motorhomes we have a large windscreen just inviting stones. So where can I buy a temporary/emergency windscreen?

I found information about windowguard but could not find where to buy it. Driving through deserts and mountain passes soon so I think it would be a good idea to carry something!

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I just know someone has this answer. Like most coachbuilt motorhomes we have a large windscreen just inviting stones. So where can I buy a temporary/emergency windscreen?

I found information about windowguard but could not find where to buy it. Driving through deserts and mountain passes soon so I think it would be a good idea to carry something!

Really depends on whether it is a laminated windscreen, if its laminated it will mainly just 'crack' and wont be a problem.

If its the other type that shatters into a myriad of small pieces which you cannot see through, then a largish piece of clear thin plastic sheet and some wide clear sellotape should suffice after you punch a vision hole through it and tape the plastic over it.

Bodge, but would do the job........... otherwise :Eeek: and a plastic mac:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back