Tyre Pressure Monitors Orders (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
There are half a dozen funsters waiting for Tyre Pressure Monitors. A shipment that was lost was not "lost" it was with French Customs, but my phone just bleeped with the good news they just landed at Stansted. We should have them tomorrow or the day after, We'll get your order out to you the second we have them. Thanks for your patience:thumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I wish I had the wit of some of the regular Funsters who are bound to be along soon with an amusing response to this!! ::bigsmile:

Wyn

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
There are half a dozen funsters waiting for Tyre Pressure Monitors. A shipment that was lost was not "lost" it was with French Customs, but my phone just bleeped with the good news they just landed at Stansted. We should have them tomorrow or the day after, We'll get your order out to you the second we have them. Thanks for your patience:thumb:

Did you get them then Jim are they posted yet? I only ask because I leave for Italy after Thursdays post.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I wish I had the wit of some of the regular Funsters who are bound to be along soon with an amusing response to this!! ::bigsmile:

Wyn

Well couldnt resist the challenge.

Just how much cocaine do they think can fit in one of the pressure tyre adapters?

Answers on a postcard to HM Revenue and Customs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Siân has just headed off to the post office, so look out for them tomorrow:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989

Wyn

Well I believe that the enTYRE lot were delayed. But now there here it will take the PRESSURE off Jim. Good that he can inVALVE Sian.

Perhaps they should CAP the orders as this LED to them being under PRESSURE

:thumb:

Eddie x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back