Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Hello to you all,
I first accessed this forum just 7 days ago thinking it would help me on the path to purchasing my first MH, which I thought would take me months if not years of careful and thorough research. Well..I bought it today, the 4th one we saw and we fell head over heels. Am i foolish?

This is really not like me at all but It just felt right so there you go. I have been all over the site and avidly reading the sage words of you fine people which helped me immensely in making our choice. We settled on a Hymer, I know some really like these and some of you don't but this one ticked our boxes perfectly.

She( no name yet but we do know she's a girl!) is a B 774 tag axle model with 2,really comfy single beds over a decent garage and a double pull down up front, just 23000 miles which I hope to add to hugely in the not too distant future.

I hope to meet up with some of you in the months to come as the site seems really friendly, any advice to a complete newbie would be most welcome. it feels properly exciting to be embarking on a new lifestyle choice.

Best regards to all.
BGG

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, like your choice van, we love our Hymer, I would say the next best money you can spend is the £10 subscription, for a year of Fun you will benefit from it over and over again, asking questions and information given.

Why not make you first trip to our Rally at Easter at the Race Course at Chester, see the details below. :welcomefunster:

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
:party2::welcomefunster::party2:

Hi Bertieglaubersghost! (God! What a nick!) Welcome to the Fun!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Hello to you all,
I first accessed this forum just 7 days ago thinking it would help me on the path to purchasing my first MH, which I thought would take me months if not years of careful and thorough research. Well..I bought it today, the 4th one we saw and we fell head over heels. Am i foolish?

This is really not like me at all but It just felt right so there you go. I have been all over the site and avidly reading the sage words of you fine people which helped me immensely in making our choice. We settled on a Hymer, I know some really like these and some of you don't but this one ticked our boxes perfectly.

She( no name yet but we do know she's a girl!) is a B 774 tag axle model with 2,really comfy single beds over a decent garage and a double pull down up front, just 23000 miles which I hope to add to hugely in the not too distant future.

I hope to meet up with some of you in the months to come as the site seems really friendly, any advice to a complete newbie would be most welcome. it feels properly exciting to be embarking on a new lifestyle choice.

Best regards to all.
BGG

:welcome: You will find this forum really useful as I have

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Could it be a reference to that Brazilian chappie Leandro Berti Glauber, who played for Man City for six mins in 2009? :thumb:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
:welcomefunster: to the mad house

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Hello to you all,

Best regards to all.
BGG

Wow Bertie, you don't 'ang about do you ! ::bigsmile: I suspect that you have given all this a lot more thought than you credit yourself for..............enjoy it :thumb:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Welcome and well done, may you have many happy trips in her. Hope to see you out and about:thumb:

JOHNSTEY

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
Hi and welcome from up north...Angus.:thumb:
John