Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I have been trying for some time now to change my address details, I am wandering around in circles tearing my hair out !!:Doh:

I did it on the CC site in minutes !!:thumb:

I sent the CC&C site an e mail enquiring how to do it ! as if I should !! They graciously replied that they would answer my query within 5 days !!:Eeek::Angry:

Oh Please!..I want the answer now !!!:Angry:

Rant over and I feel better !! Phew !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi, Salopian

You need to go to the second page of 'Amend your Details' to change your address. Just click on 'Next' to get there.

Hope this helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
:Eeek: wow how strange we moved house a few weeks ago and I've been changing my address's and the one I can't change is CCC :whatthe:

Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
I have been trying for some time now to change my address details, I am wandering around in circles tearing my hair out !!:Doh:

I did it on the CC site in minutes !!:thumb:

I sent the CC&C site an e mail enquiring how to do it ! as if I should !! They graciously replied that they would answer my query within 5 days !!:Eeek::Angry:

Oh Please!..I want the answer now !!!:Angry:

Rant over and I feel better !! Phew !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

I too have given-up waiting for the C&CC to respond to two of my emails sent over a period of 3 weeks (promises to respond in a few days).
I will probably find it impossible to resign? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry about this , but if you didnt see this post from another thread , this my experiance of ccc

Been thinking what I got out of ccc last year, 3 days on a field at farmer parrs fleetwood for £20 , a cancelled meet at llangollen, which they had forgot to tell anyone about, from which we went to a site at the bottom of the horseshoe pass for far less money than a ccc site, a one night stay at a site in folkstone which was a nightmare to get to (ok when you are on it admitted) and a £10 voucher for introducing somone else to join, which they would not honour at Folkstone site , said I had to go through head office, still got it. A mag every month and thats about it for £40

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Cc & c

Glad you got it sorted:ROFLMAO:

Folk want different things from clubs. I did join the Autosleeper club when i had one, but their meets were too far away for me to attend when I was working full time, the same reason that I haven't joined the Hymer club.

I joined CC&C, which suited my needs. There was always a local DA (district association) meet going on, usually within a 20 mile radius, which on a friday evening after a weeks work, was ideal for many full time workers who don't have the time or funds to travel too far. My local East Essex group group camp most weekends and most of the year round. They also have a lot of regular campers.

I also enjoy my FUN membership. The meets being UK and abroad, need longer time off work, which was where my holidays came in handy.
Again, always good meets, and catchup time with other members.:thumb:

I have lapsed other club memberships, as like you, I decided that I was not getting a lot for my subscription.

As they say, horses for courses ::bigsmile:

S:Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well we contacted C&Cc requesting information about booking the winter site at Lagos, while we were in Portugal ...we received a pre recorded email back with in hours to say they would respond within 5 days.....Mmmm after 9 days the wife contacted C&Cc again by email saying her peace and asking why:swear::swear: and said I suppose this be your busy period....January/February:Doh: at a later date we received the information :Eeek:

They seem very efficient....and on the ball:RollEyes::winky::winky:

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
I went to the c & cc stand at the NEC show and can fully understand why they have problems I met one of their two so called technical guys and he was worst than useless in solving a problem I had with regards their new app. He said he would contact me with an e-mail - a month later I am still waiting.......he really was clueless.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
got my britstops book this morning already got france passion so think that is the end of ccc for us

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
I use their sites out of season in UK as very cheap compared to private ones I can get electric hook up etc for £8 a night as I am on my own - that's the only reason i am with them.

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
The C&CC were doing a 20%-off special offer thing until the end of February. On the last day, in the evening, I finally got around to trying to make a booking. The offer didn't get applied, so I quit trying and used their wonderful :)Rofl1:) website's contact form to ask whether there was an issue...

...still waiting for a reply 2 weeks later :RollEyes:

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Perhaps !!

got my britstops book this morning already got[HI] france passion [/HI]so think that is the end of ccc for us

I used them in the past but couldn't get on with their vague directions ! Have they entered the new world kicking and screaming by using co-ordinates ? If so, I will rejoin ! (Just to get the book of course ):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Glad you got it sorted:ROFLMAO:

Folk want different things from clubs. My local [HI]East Essex group[/HI] group [HI]camp most weekends and most of the year round[/HI].:whatthe: They also have a lot of regular campers.

I also enjoy my FUN membership. The meets being UK and abroad, need longer time off work, which was where my holidays came in handy.
Again, always good meets, and catchup time with other members.:thumb:

I have lapsed other club memberships, as like you, I decided that I was not getting a lot for my subscription.

As they say, horses for courses ::bigsmile:

S:Cool:[/QUOTE]
Always had my suspicions about Essex:ROFLMAO:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
The C&CC were doing a 20%-off special offer thing until the end of February. On the last day, in the evening, I finally got around to trying to make a booking. The offer didn't get applied, so I quit trying and used their wonderful :)Rofl1:) website's contact form to ask whether there was an issue...

...still waiting for a reply 2 weeks later :RollEyes:

Hmmm....24 hours after I post this....I get a reply, apologising for my question going to the wrong department and promising to honour the special offer if I still want it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back