Algarve, Parque Autocaravanas albufeira (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Had a fabulous meal last night in the restaurant in the small village of Vale de Parra.

It was a buffet with 30 starters 5 main courses and a table full of sweets. Also included were a selection of wines from the 12 wine producing regions of Portugal, all included with the meal.
As a buffet we could choose any of the food and sample as many wines we wished to.
Yes it was an evening to remember and the highlight of our stay here at Parque Autocaravanners Albufeira.

Attachments

• 2013-03-09 18.32.01.jpg
    2013-03-09 18.32.01.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 112
  • 2013-03-09 18.31.25.jpg
    2013-03-09 18.31.25.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 2013-03-09 18.34.52.jpg
    2013-03-09 18.34.52.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 2013-03-09 21.26.50.jpg
    2013-03-09 21.26.50.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 106

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Caldeirada (fish with paprica bototatos)......wiht the guests....with a singer!!!!

today i offer a luch to same guests....the traditional portuguse dish CALDEIRADA !!!! :Smile::Smile::Smile:

the person who fish the fishes for us to eat....after 2 glasses of wine transforme him self in a singer....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nice party!!!!:RollEyes:

Pedro & Mi

Attachments

• IMG_1908 - Cópia.jpg
    IMG_1908 - Cópia.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
today i offer a luch to same guests....the traditional portuguse dish CALDEIRADA !!!! :Smile::Smile::Smile:

the person who fish the fishes for us to eat....after 2 glasses of wine transforme him self in a singer....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nice party!!!!:RollEyes:

Pedro & Mi

Mmmmmm that looks nice Pedro, The Portuguse dish CALDEIRADA.... is it a fish stew....what is in the dish...what does the dish consist of.. pepper red & green, potatoes is there any chorizo or peri peri in it.........what kind of fish is used:thumb:
they all seem to be enjoying it...
Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
6 or 7 tipes of fishs....

Mmmmmm that looks nice Pedro, The Portuguse dish CALDEIRADA.... is it a fish stew....what is in the dish...what does the dish consist of.. pepper red & green, potatoes is there any chorizo or peri peri in it.........what kind of fish is used:thumb:
they all seem to be enjoying it...
Mel

Hi my dear frien Mel,

Its a lovely, tasty dish....it stew make it b ylayered of onion, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, peppers and 7 difrentes types of fish, after we make a soup wiht a sauce mix wiht pasta .... hummm ... is very good...

even people who dont like fish eated 2 times!!!!!

next time you will be where i will do it, but just let you smell it!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: me and my Christy will eat it al......:thumb:

how are you my friend???

kisses and big hugs

Pedro & Mi

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi my dear frien Mel,

Its a lovely, tasty dish....it stew make it b ylayered of onion, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, peppers and 7 difrentes types of fish, after we make a soup wiht a sauce mix wiht pasta .... hummm ... is very good...

even people who dont like fish eated 2 times!!!!!

next time you will be where i will do it, but just let you smell it!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: me and my Christy will eat it al......:thumb:

how are you my friend???

kisses and big hugs

Pedro & Mi

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Now then Pedro what have the Funsters been up to ...since Chris and myself left...its gone very quite.......are they all asleep on there sunloungers ..or sat in there deck chairs ..sipping wine and beer..eating your good food....or swimming in the pool:RollEyes:..:Cool::RollEyes::winky:did Mirielle get back safe to keep a good eye on you....
:winky::winky:
we are Missing the hot sunny days....here is nowt but grey weather and rain at the moment:Doh:...

Mel

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Good Morning Funsters down at Pedro's at Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira, Algarve,

Just a bit of info......stay there in the Sun enjoying yourselves.....tee shirt and shorts and BBQs:thumb:::bigsmile:

Here at our home in Northern France it is Snow this morning with blizard type conditions...not thick but the snow is being moved around:Doh:
Cold.........as the saying goes. "We wish we was there" ...now.

What do you lot of funster's have on the Agenda today to make envious:Doh:

Mel......Brrrrrrrrrrr.......Grrrrrrrrrrr

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Good Morning Funsters down at Pedro's at Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira, Algarve,

Just a bit of info......stay there in the Sun enjoying yourselves.....tee shirt and shorts and BBQs:thumb:::bigsmile:

Here at our home in Northern France it is Snow this morning with blizard type conditions...not thick but the snow is being moved around:Doh:
Cold.........as the saying goes. "We wish we was there" ...now.

What do you lot of funster's have on the Agenda today to make envious:Doh:

Mel......Brrrrrrrrrrr.......Grrrrrrrrrrr

Just an update to cheer you lucky funsters / campers up on you warm..hot sunny morning...What was was a light dusting of snow at 8.30am this morning is now .... 1" to 2" thick ..at 10.30am and still rising/snowing:Eeek:...Brrrrrrrr

Mel

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Hi both

keep warm the weather here has been changeable really pouring one minute and sun the next. FYI the fishstew also had paprika in dont like fish but eat some it was delicious. we are still here also Anna and Ali until Thursday, keith and Jean , Ifor and Lesley not sure if other Brits are funsters Jean Claude ,and Colette and Patric also here the Swedish couple opposite you went home yesterday.Pedro took 2 car fuls to the market today we didnt go neither did ali and Anna. Ifor is playing again at the BBQ tomorrow, Lesley

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Just an update to cheer you lucky funsters / campers up on you warm..hot sunny morning...What was was a light dusting of snow at 8.30am this morning is now .... 1" to 2" thick ..at 10.30am and still rising/snowing:Eeek:...Brrrrrrrr

Mel

Bloody hell mate I would be back in the MH heading south........ stay warm, oh by the way it's 19C here at home.......:winky:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi both

keep warm the weather here has been changeable really pouring one minute and sun the next. FYI the fishstew also had paprika in dont like fish but eat some it was delicious. we are still here also Anna and Ali until Thursday, keith and Jean , Ifor and Lesley not sure if other Brits are funsters Jean Claude ,and Colette and Patric also here the Swedish couple opposite you went home yesterday.Pedro took 2 car fuls to the market today we didnt go neither did ali and Anna. Ifor is playing again at the BBQ tomorrow, Lesley

Hi Lesley...Mmmmm wish we was there...we have just had turn back from Christine's dental appointment......it is thick snow here about 3" to 4 "+...and not stopped snowing from about 6.00am this morning ( fine snow )... the main national road is nearly at a standstill with the heavy goods and cars using there warning lights and not moving much at all...

I must have miss under stood Keith:Doh: I thought Jean & Keith had left....I thought they was just about to leave after us...I think Fishing was mentioned:Doh: .....Pedro, permit, fishing,:RollEyes:...and I was looking at Sandra's and Pedro's face book photos of the traditional Portuguese stew.....all you lot was there Anna and Ali, Ifor and Lesley Gerald and yourself and Jean Claude ,and Colette and Patrice plus the new Swedish couple, both Pedro's and Sandra the fisherman and the chef ..........
BUT NO Keith and Jean:Doh:!!!......So I took it they had left and gone to a new site to do some fishing. and no Steve and Pete, either, when did they leave...I know they mentioned a few dates at the end of Feb or the beginning of march around the 4th so are they still there or have they left for Spain :Eeek:

So what you are saying there is not many there at the mo...more BBQ for you lot then:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Last edited:
OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hi Lesley...Mmmmm wish we was there...we have just had turn back from Christine's dental appointment......it is thick snow here about 3" to 4 "+...and not stopped snowing from about 6.00am this morning ( fine snow )... the main national road is nearly at a standstill with the heavy goods and cars using there warning lights and not moving much at all...

I must have miss under stood Keith:Doh: I thought Jean & Keith had left....I thought they was just about to leave after us...I think Fishing was mentioned:Doh: .....Pedro, permit, fishing,:RollEyes:...and I was looking at Sandra's and Pedro's face book photos of the traditional Portuguese stew.....all you lot was there Anna and Ali, Ifor and Lesley Gerald and yourself and Jean Claude ,and Colette and Patrice plus the new Swedish couple, both Pedro's and Sandra the fisherman and the chef ..........
BUT NO Keith and Jean:Doh:!!!......So I took it they had left and gone to a new site to do some fishing. and no Steve and Pete, either, when did they leave...I know they mentioned a few dates at the end of Feb or the beginning of march around the 4th so are they still there or have they left for Spain :Eeek:

So what you are saying there is not many there at the mo...more BBQ for you lot then:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Hi Mel, No we are still here, thought you would have guessed that as I started this thread on Sunday. ::bigsmile:
We will be off up through Portugal on Friday and a spot of fishin on the slow move North so it has time to warm up for us :winky:
The reason we are not on the picture is because Pedro couldn't do it for everyone at the same time so he has split us into 2 groups, makes his preparation easier he told me.
When you come back you really must try the A Casa do Avo in the village the food and the whole evening was amazing.
The French are taking over, 7 of them here now

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Pfffffffft Lynda and I wish we were still there, we are now at my sisters in the Dordogne and we have had to dig out our big jackets for the first time since September..............

and we don't like it as it reminds us too much of Todmorden

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel, No we are still here, thought you would have guessed that as I started this thread on Sunday. ::bigsmile:
We will be off up through Portugal on Friday and a spot of fishin on the slow move North so it has time to warm up for us :winky:
The reason we are not on the picture is because Pedro couldn't do it for everyone at the same time so he has split us into 2 groups, makes his preparation easier he told me.
When you come back you really must try the A Casa do Avo in the village the food and the whole evening was amazing.
The French are taking over, 7 of them here now

Keith, I looked at the thread and thought you may have been to Casa do Avo a few weeks before you left Guia .......
To be honest the restaurant Casa do Avo would be my worst nightmare...Firstly because of the tablets I take, both my new doctor and the old says NO alcohol -0% (Diabetes) so all those wines:Doh:.......
And of course the sweets are NO NO for the same reason...
That's why Pedro buys me white coffees with no sugar at the BBQs...Pedro understands...:thumb::thumb:
I would have thought it would have been the same problem for Jean :Doh: Teasing Jean with all those cakes and wines you Bu**er:RollEyes::Doh:

Good luck with your fishing:thumb:....is Gerald and Lesley going fishing as well...

Mel

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
a nice fIsh lunch....

So I completed the cycle:Smile::Smile::Smile:, I had the pleasure of having lunch with all the guests that are in the park,3 ​​lunches (3 difrents fish dishes) a few guest in one day, others another and others in another day, so i have time to pay attention to all and enjoy them company and sympathy ....

On behalf of the team's Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira, I thank you all for your sympathy, and for making this site a special place ....:thumb:

Pedro & Mi

Last edited:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
BBQ tomorow......

Hi MHF....

Hello to all fans motorhome fun

Tomorrow is a day of BBQ + Bingo here in Albufeira Motorhome Park, if you are in this area of Albufeira, pass here and come to the party .....

welcome drink for all members of MHF .....

we have a special dish tomorow....see the photos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter & MI

Last edited:

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Making me jealous! Just 73 days 22 hours, 18 minutes and 35 seconds 'till I retire and go and live in Portugal!

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi MHF....

Hello to all fans motorhome fun

Tomorrow is a day of BBQ + Bingo here in Albufeira Motorhome Park, if you are in this area of Albufeira, pass here and come to the party .....

welcome drink for all members of MHF .....

we have a special dish tomorow....see the photos:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter & MI

It was lovely meeting you and Mi, and loved the Green Wine :thumb: sorry we will mis the BBQ but our daughter is coming out so we need to move on.:cry:
But hope you enjoy your funster stickers and any funsters calling in will spot Pedro he is the one with the funsters badge.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See you next year. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
still have hop that you will came...

It was lovely meeting you and Mi, and loved the Green Wine :thumb: sorry we will mis the BBQ but our daughter is coming out so we need to move on.:cry:
But hope you enjoy your funster stickers and any funsters calling in will spot Pedro he is the one with the funsters badge.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See you next year. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

You pick ud her and you came to cofirm that i have the badge on....

you ken miss it...lovely meat, salads and deserts!!!!!!!

and don´t worry it´s all ligth...fat and sugar free.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kisse & hugs

Pedro & Mi

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
BBQ tomorow......

finaly i put on the photos for the special dish for tomorow....

it´s a idonesian pig from a guest....i´m have same guests that are looking to it and want to tast it ......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

her name is Naomy and she is a so sweet....

Pe & Mi

Attachments

• 5637_134283870084549_823545118_n.jpg
    5637_134283870084549_823545118_n.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 303918_134284356751167_2118842846_n.jpg
    303918_134284356751167_2118842846_n.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 22

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
tomorrow BBQ day!!!

Hello Funsters!!!!

Tomorrow is another big BBQ day here in Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira...::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

So if you're here in zone Abufeira, please come to visit us and have fun ....

Again to all Funstes, dont forget that you have a welcome drink just for making us a visit ....

See youl tomorrow!!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Big hugs

Pedro & Mireille

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hey Pedro how far is it from Limoge?

Would love to be there but afraid we may be a little late.

Just as a thought can you please post me some Chocolate cake please

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
hello to you both hope you are well
after various chats with funsters at newark there could be a convoy of us heading to pedro's early January pedro you may need to get that other field sorted you could need more pitch's :ROFLMAO:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
i will keep it....

Hey Pedro how far is it from Limoge?

Would love to be there but afraid we may be a little late.

Just as a thought can you please post me some Chocolate cake please

Hi!!!

hello my freidns.

How are you going? miss you...

I will keep the chocolat cake for you....the problem is, normaly they eat it all....:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

all the best and akisses and hugs...

pedro and Mi

see this!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfFD9tuwUok"]canaval at motorhome park Albufeira - YouTube[/ame]

do tou remember!!!!

Attachments

• DSC03454.jpg
    DSC03454.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH