Re-Listed with dropped asking price on E-bay (1 Viewer)

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Not sure if this is the right thread to put this on, but just wanted to say we have just decided to re-list our Autotrail Chieftan on e-Bay and have reduced the price. Lets hope we get lucky this time round.

Link Removed

but never fear, we not dropping out oh the MH scene, we are wanting to go RV with slide outs.

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Not sure if this is the right thread to put this on, but just wanted to say we have just decided to re-list our Autotrail Chieftan on e-Bay and have reduced the price. Lets hope we get lucky this time round.

Link Removed

but never fear, we not dropping out oh the MH scene, we are wanting to go RV with slide outs.

Such a very wise move. :ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hope you sell your lovely motorhome soon, so you can get the RV you want.
PS is the bottle of Red Vino included in the price??:wine:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Good luck, but being realistic from one Autotrailowner to another when you look at the competitors in the market and what they offer, buck for buck its still overpriced .

Vlad.

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Good luck, but being realistic from one Autotrailowner to another when you look at the competitors in the market and what they offer, buck for buck its still overpriced .

Vlad.

ah yes but leaves room for negotiation if needed! plus I know my van is in great shape with a lot of expensive extras, so therefore do not think it is over priced. yes there are some out there cheaper than mine, but they are older than mine and or do not carry the same spec as mine with all my add on's. But I appreciate what you are saying thank you

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Think he means that Autotrails compared to others offer better value,

Cant see why your selling yours, lovely van, well kitted out, the bees knees in my book

Peter

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Think he means that Autotrails compared to others offer better value,

Cant see why your selling yours, lovely van, well kitted out, the bees knees in my book

Peter

thanks for that John, very good of you to say, although we know this is a great bus, but as big as it is, we now feel we need the extra floor space of a slide out (two border collies that act like a pair of slippers), hence the reason for selling and upgrading to a RV.

Can I just add that our bus does not smell of animals and will be fully valeted before collection.

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
thanks for that John, very good of you to say, although we know this is a great bus, but as big as it is, we now feel we need the extra floor space of a slide out (two border collies that act like a pair of slippers), hence the reason for selling and upgrading to a RV.

Can I just add that our bus does not smell of animals and will be fully valeted before collection.

Like it :winky: !!

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010

ROFLMAO Andrew:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jan 27, 2013
Stamford
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Seven plus years
I'm not in the market but would say that you have done a good job with the photo's and presentation. It looks very desirable.

Best of luck:thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Yes the pictures are very good.
Uncluttered , tidy , good angles. Very professional. Table set out , Just as they should be when trying to sell a moho.
Hope you get a quick sale and your perfect van .

I can vouch for this too .:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back