Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Inspite of our best efforts, the French reclaimed the Friday Petanque title at Pedro's Place, Broken Link Removed ....where are you, Mel and Christine when we need you :Doh:
As you can see, Jean-Claude took his job as temporary replacement for Pedro very seriously, complete with whistle :ROFLMAO:

What a lovely way to while away a sunny afternoon! Best Sangria ever (made by the lovely Sandra), with cake and prizes all donated by Pedro :thumb:

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 71
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 70

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Did anyone explain 'Observe the flat, hard surface - this means we aren't playing BOWLS' ?

:ROFLMAO:

Fatal flaw you see, gentlemen of a Certain Age may assume the art is similar to what they used to see their grandads playing when they were little and were banned from setting so much as a toe on the holy turf !

Whereas ladies of a similar vintage will have gathered from casual observation that there is a quite different technique - even before they read the rules!

Anyway - you can't possibly bomb the opposition out of your way, from an underarm delivery, can you? :roflmto:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are up near Salamanca at present and I believe Mel is way up past Limoges

Do not tempt me with Sandra's cakes or I may start back tracking.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
WHAT are they playing on, astro turf :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Inspite of our best efforts, the French reclaimed the Friday Petanque title at Pedro's Place, Broken Link Removed ....where are you, Mel and Christine when we need you :Doh:
As you can see, Jean-Claude took his job as temporary replacement for Pedro very seriously, complete with whistle :ROFLMAO:

What a lovely way to while away a sunny afternoon! Best Sangria ever (made by the lovely Sandra), with cake and prizes all donated by Pedro :thumb:

Whoooops Anna Sorry we are back home now......I thought I could leave the uk honour in safe hands.....the Welsh ... as they told me they are the Welsh professionals.....Gerald and Lady lea

Mel

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Did anyone explain 'Observe the flat, hard surface - this means we aren't playing BOWLS' ?

:ROFLMAO:

Fatal flaw you see, gentlemen of a Certain Age may assume the art is similar to what they used to see their grandads playing when they were little and were banned from setting so much as a toe on the holy turf !

Whereas ladies of a similar vintage will have gathered from casual observation that there is a quite different technique - even before they read the rules!

Anyway - you can't possibly bomb the opposition out of your way, from an underarm delivery, can you? :roflmto:

oh yes you can:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Whoooops Anna Sorry we are back home now......I thought I could leave the uk honour in safe hands.....the Welsh ... as they told me they are the Welsh professionals.....Gerald and Lady lea

Mel

Now what was Geralds reason for not winning...Mmmmm:Doh:...tell him to come on this forum and explain himself:Eeek::winky::winky:

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Hi Mel

He was in the semi finals with Patric score 10 /9.
I was happy I beat Jean Claude in the first round then lost to Patric in second.

Lesley

OP
OP
Anna

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012

Mel

Well, it's Petanque Friday again tomorrow, let's hope Jock-Claude's lot have an off day ha ha! :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back