Belching along (1 Viewer)

Apr 26, 2012
lancs
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2006
Hi this may not be our first introduction, my wife and I bought our motorhome 6 years ago following my operation for oesophageal cancer, as my main needs were for a quickly available toilet, and easy food preparation we have done 36,000 miles been to France a lot Spain twice, and Switzerland, so if you see an old Northerner belching his way round a site it is just me and my adjusted stomach going for a comfort walk.
If you need to know anything about Oesophageal Cancer support in Lancashire maybe I can help:Tongue1:::bigsmile:

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Hi and welcome.

I hope I never have to ask your advice for any illness, and I mean that in the nicest possible way, but thanks for the offer anyway. :thumb: ::bigsmile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Welcome from me too.

And very glad to hear they didn't accidentally remove your SoH with the offending bit ! All joking aside - I'm pretty certain from what I've seen - that it helps your body fight 'stuff'.

Next time I hear someone burp anywhere near a motorhome I'll be saying 'Must be Critch!' :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Hi this may not be our first introduction, my wife and I bought our motorhome 6 years ago following my operation for oesophageal cancer, as my main needs were for a quickly available toilet, and easy food preparation we have done 36,000 miles been to France a lot Spain twice, and Switzerland, so if you see an old Northerner belching his way round a site it is just me and my adjusted stomach going for a comfort walk.
[HI]If you need to know anything about Oesophageal Cancer support [/HI]in Lancashire maybe I can help:Tongue1:::bigsmile:

Thanks for that ! I have a friend in Scotland just diagnosed and I feared the worst !:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back