giddz

Free Member
Mar 16, 2011
East ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Does anyone know if this site is still active? I have tried ringing and e-mailing but have had no replies. Am looking for a place to stay in or near Falmouth from the 27th and this appears to be the only one.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Higher Bochym Farm isn't that far from Falmouth and is a lovely little CL - Not far from the old Goonhilly - Suppose Falmouth is 20-30 mins away. Think it is CC site, basic but very nice. Free eggs etc too!

About £8 -£14 a night depending on season. Facilities are basic, but all clean and modern.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Try Carnon Downs C C site Bus almost at gate, two pubs in walking distance, Small mini Market, in walking distance, about 4-5 miles from Falmouth

There's one called the Windmill or something like on the road to Maenporth

Last edited:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
I can agree with Rangi on this site,

Always stay there when in the area so we can pop into Falmouth and check on Mum and Dad's grave/Headstone.

Chybax

Free Member
Apr 7, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
Hi yes it is , I know this because I walk my dog past here every day. They have put in a toilet/shower block and EHU but I do seem to notice the same vans there all the time (workers) and some vans seem worse for wear !! They have also started to have storage which looks rather unsightly http://menehayfarm.co.uk/
could be a really lovely site :winky:
Caron Downs is fab also http://www.cosawestouringandcamping.co.uk/index.html which is just down the road

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Chybax

Free Member
Apr 7, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
Both Carnon Downs and Cosawes have bus stops near them. Falmouth does lack a good campsite :Sad:

poppys

Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
Does anyone know if this site is still active? I have tried ringing and e-mailing but have had no replies. Am looking for a place to stay in or near Falmouth from the 27th and this appears to be the only one.

Dont worry they will get back to you dreckly :roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back