Algarve, Parque Autocaravanas albufeira (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well I can feel a Soapbox…an…Oscar speech coming on:soaobox:….I would just like to say ----------
We are just about to leave Parque auto caravanas and head for home, and what a sad time it is…:cry:
We have had great winter vacation, weather second to none and met some wonderful funsters:thumb:
Our host Pedro who is now a fully paid up Motorhomefun member:thumb:, his wife Mireille and son David, Pedro Campos the owner, Sandra the lady who bakes all the fabulous cakes and other items for the BBQ,:thumb:
Thank you to the chef/cook and all the Portuguese team and friends that help Pedro and Mireille with the BBQ…that have made it such a pleasant stay here…what a terrific set of guys you are.:thumb:
To all the funsters we have met here on site and also on the Algarve…
Anna & Ali, Alan & Lynda, Pete, Steve, Bill & Fos**r-ti** Lynne with the lovely hair cut I gave her:RollEyes:, John & Dawn, Gerald & Leslie, Ivor and wife, Keith & Jean, Jj and the lovely Frankie, Derek, Trudy & Dave, Bill, Wilf & Pam, Ray & Sue, Fernando & Clair and many more Brits we have met…… what a great set of people you have all been:notworthy::notworthy:……and god willing we will be back..
I hope our new friends the host Pedro….will save me a place here on this site at the back end of this year before you buggers get here:winky::winky: ,
We hope to meet you all again and meet up with as many new funster’s in the future.
Thank you from Mel & Chris.:thumb:
This site it not a big commercial site……But it is magical, Homely, friendly and family orientated….just what we like, it may not suit others. Most people come for one night but stop for many many more nights…..we booked 4 and have stayed for around 35 to 40 nights…::bigsmile:

I hope I have not been to much of a pain to you…who said yes:Doh: …was that you steve:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mel

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Nice

Dawn here as I don't come to the keyboard much. I would like to say it was a pleasure to meet you both, as John would say "a very nice polite, genuine and friendly couple" to know.

Look forward to seeing you both and Bruce end of the year. Have a safe journey home.

Hug and things to you both, Dawn

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Awwww we are going to miss you, Mel, Christine and Bruce and what the heck will we do for an IT Manager

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwww lol
dont forget to take ya mobile internet booster with ya
tc and safe roads

Bee

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
France
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Parque Auto Caravans

Thanks for that post might try this site next year:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Oops where did this photo come fromBroken Link Removed

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
They were all at it Mel-------recognise this one/

Last edited:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Oops where did this photo come fromBroken Link Removed

Yes, very distracting.....no wonder you guys won:Doh:

Gonna miss you 3 :tears:

It's been a lot of F U N but hope to meet up again next year at the back end!:winky:

Bonne route à domicile :france:
Bisous:hug::lips:

Last edited:

Ladylea

Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
Aww we will miss you both have a safe journey home we hope to see you both soon, thank you for all your help and kindness.

Lesley and Gerald x

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Oi Mel do you remember long long ago when we could distract the ladies by looking like this

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Yes, very distracting.....no wonder you guys won:Doh:

Gonna miss you 3 :tears:

It's been a lot of F U N but hope to meet up again next year at the back end!:winky:

Bonne route à domicile :france:
Bisous:hug::lips:

You bet:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Aww we will miss you both have a safe journey home we hope to see you both soon, thank you for all your help and kindness.

Lesley and Gerald x

Lesley -Gerald it has been nice meeting you both...it's been a laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Oi Mel do you remember long long ago when we could distract the ladies by looking like this

Alan you are taking the pi** you know I can't remember my name, let alone remember looking like Fernado:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are also leaving tomorrow, we would love to stay longer but at our present rate of progress we will never get to my sisters near Bergerac as planned, we only planned on staying a couple of nights and have stayed for two weeks.

Not suprisingly there is a waiting list for our pitch.

This has to be the most pleasant site that we have stayed on, Pedro and Mireilla are just brilliant and nothing is too much trouble for them oh and not forgetting Sandra who makes the most delicious deserts for the BBQ day.

We have re-met some motorhomers and met some for the first time and what a brilliant fun bunch they have been.

Will we be back--------you can count on it and it will be for much longer than two weeks if they will have us.

A big thank you to everyone here for making this a brilliant two weeks

Lynda and Alan and doggy Lilly

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Blimey we are not in Portugal for a couple of weeks yet !!!!!

Will it be closed when we get there ? :winky::roflmto:

I hope you have not been pre warned of our location, and avoiding us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a good trip Alan and Mel, there's always next year. :thumb: Bob.

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012
Pedro's attempt to get Mel and Alan (and therefore Christine, Lynda, Bruce and Lilly Potter!) to stay a bit longer lol :roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Blush:
PS Did Mel really think I wasn't gonna post these photos.....they're tooooo guid ha ha :RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 43
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Anna

Free Member
Apr 19, 2012
Dordogne (orig.Scotland)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Feb 2012

I hope you have not been pre warned of our location, and avoiding us. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't tell anyone.....but apparently there's a couple of spaces coming up...but you need to be quick!:winky:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
We are also leaving tomorrow, we would love to stay longer but at our present rate of progress we will never get to my sisters near Bergerac as planned, we only planned on staying a couple of nights and have stayed for two weeks.

This has to be the most pleasant site that we have stayed on, Pedro and Mireilla are just brilliant and nothing is too much trouble for them oh and not forgetting Sandra who makes the most delicious deserts for the BBQ day.

We have re-met some motorhomers and met some for the first time and what a brilliant fun bunch they have been.

Will we be back--------you can count on it and it will be for much longer than two weeks if they will have us.

Lynda, Alan and Lilly, we are the one who has are pleased to you, for bring you joy and to help us to make it fun.

Hope you have an safe journey home, because i never say goodbye....so its more one see you soon.

MIREILLI & Pedro

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
See you soon.....

I
Well I can feel a Soapbox…an…Oscar speech coming on:soaobox:….I would just like to say ----------
We are just about to leave Parque auto caravanas and head for home, and what a sad time it is…:cry:
We have had great winter vacation, weather second to none and met some wonderful funsters:thumb:
Our host Pedro who is now a fully paid up Motorhomefun member:thumb:, his wife Mireille and son David, Pedro Campos the owner, Sandra the lady who bakes all the fabulous cakes and other items for the BBQ,:thumb:
Thank you to the chef/cook and all the Portuguese team and friends that help Pedro and Mireille with the BBQ…that have made it such a pleasant stay here…what a terrific set of guys you are.:thumb:
Anna & Ali, Alan & Lynda, Pete, Steve, Bill & Fos**r-ti** Lynne with the lovely hair cut I gave her:RollEyes:, John & Dawn, Gerald & Leslie, Ivor and wife, Keith & Jean, Jj and the lovely Frankie, Derek, Trudy & Dave, Bill, Wilf & Pam, Ray & Sue, Fernando & Clair and many more Brits we have met…… what a great set of people you have all been:notworthy::notworthy:……and god willing we will be back..
I hope our new friends the host Pedro….will save me a place here on this site at the back end of this year before you buggers get here:winky::winky: ,
We hope to meet you all again and meet up with as many new funster’s in the future.
This site it not a big commercial site……But it is magical, Homely, friendly and family orientated….just what we like, it may not suit others. Most people come for one night but stop for many many more nights…..we booked 4 and have stayed for around 35 to 40 nights…::bigsmile:

I hope I have not been to much of a pain to you…who said yes:Doh: …was that you steve:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mel
[/qu

dears friends Christy,Bruce and Mel

For us to it was a great time that we pass with you, thank you for the help and for the funny moments, and sorry for not having so much time for pay you coffees....;-) .... we hope that you make an safe journey home..... So its not a good bye...its a see you soon.

MIREILLI & Pedro

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Oi your dog lilly pinched my Bruces Pheasant just before we left....she has had her eye on it all week....:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Thanks BOB....me and Alan left this morning....if the other bu8gers(funsters) wasn't putting their chairs on our spot while we was still eating our breakfast:Doh:....also they have been up since 3.00am with their engine running:RollEyes: we did not leave till 10am ....I saw them disconnecting my satellite cable, trying to whip my chocs from under the front wheels:RollEyes: they said they was just helping me pack:Eeek::cry:...and as we started to pull away you could see the bug8ers in the mirror scurrying around like ants...WOW it was like a large rubic cube......Good bye you nice funsters....goodbye to Pedro and team it’s been great and we will be back:thumb: If you will have us of course:winky::winky::RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Mel

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Pedro's attempt to get Mel and Alan (and therefore Christine, Lynda, Bruce and Lilly Potter!) to stay a bit longer lol :roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Blush:
PS Did Mel really think I wasn't gonna post these photos.....they're tooooo guid ha ha :RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You bu*ger Anna I said no publicity.......:RollEyes::winky::winky:....if I had done a strip tease...then there would have been plenty of spaces for Bob & Jane to stay on ...as the site would have been empty, with a mass exodus from Pedro's...with all the motorhomes demading there money returned:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I

Mel
[/qu

dears friends Christy,Bruce and Mel

For us to it was a great time that we pass with you, thank you for the help and for the funny moments, and sorry for not having so much time for pay you coffees....;-) .... we hope that you make an safe journey home..... So its not a good bye...its a see you soon.

MIREILLI & Pedro

Thank you so much from Christine, Myself and bruce :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Gerald (ladylea's husband)

I hope you are not fiddling here.....with that elastic measure you have Wink::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
:) i need a male striper!!!!

Gerald (ladylea's husband)

I hope you are not fiddling here.....with that elastic measure you have Wink::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Broken Link Removed

Registrations are now open for a male striper.....you know that my biggest attraction for the BBQ of this week as gone ....yes Mel, you run away from me, we pass all week studing your artistic name, already had it, do you remember it? «Mel Pu**y» :) '' all week you have be training for the big dance, for your fisrt show and now you leave me..... now I'm in big trouble MEL .....all the ladies from the parking want to see your strip show !!!
So my friends i need a male striper ..... very iportant, have to have a sexy belly like Me:ROFLMAO:l, and be as yanger as him:winky:!!!! so I need a volunteer for this mission.....:thumb:

miss you all

Pedro and Mireille

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back