Up date on the get that broke my van widow (1 Viewer)

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Well the police came to night and told me they have the lad that broke my window and he's told police that he's very sorry plus he as hadmitted it so he's going to court for it then the police man sed he wants to say how sorry he is and am I willing to speck to him as he just live a cross the road well I sed yes so Iv meet the bastard with the police he's offered to pay me £50 a week untill it paid for plus wot the court give him plus wot he's got coming off me

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
He must be working then to pay you £50 a week.

Or is he a Muslim cleric?::bigsmile:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
He must be working then to pay you £50 a week.

Or is he a Muslim cleric?::bigsmile:

Hes on the dole with 6 kids,its from the child benefit.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
at least hes admitted it and owned up, theres plenty that dont xxxx

You could always suggest at court that he does community service rather than paying a fine to the court. He will have to pay you and then work hard as well.

Community Service seems to work here for the majority of first time caught offenders.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Iv just spoken to is landlord hue tells me he's been given notice to get out as he's nothing but trouble I have offered if he needs a lifted to kick him out I'm the man to do the job -----------all I can say is that some one up there likes me or I should off been a policeman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Am I being naive here, or could it be that the bloke had a couple to many to drink and was genuinely sorry so owned up and now trying to pay back as asked.

If this is so a good smacking would not encourage him to be so honest next time.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I think maybe out of community spirit you should help with his rehabilitation by taking him away with you in your van :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Am I being naive here, or could it be that the bloke had a couple to many to drink and was genuinely sorry so owned up and now trying to pay back as asked.

If this is so a good smacking would not encourage him to be so honest next time.
now I think am going soft as it is a lot to give out is dole money wot worrys me is that he as no money for food and I would not see any one go Hungary its the first time in my life Iv felt sorry for some one that's crossed me

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Might be worth knocking on the door and saying something like your are suggesting

'look, I really appreciate you putting your hands up and offering to pay me back, but equally I appreciate your kids come first.
If you cannot afford the £50 a week without causing grief, I would settle for less per week'

This will:
Make you the absolute good guy
Make him feel even worse and make him try that much harder to pay you back
Make it easier for him to pay you back

Orrr.. How about seeing if he wants to work some of it off ?
Bit of gardening, window cleaning, even motorhome cleaning..
Big advantage of that is it may lead to greater self respect for the chap and THAT can only lead to him wanting to get you squared away to prove to you what a decent bloke he is really :thumb:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Iv found out his wife as kicked him out and he's finding it hard to accept so he's drinking and taking tablets so if he comes with £50 pounds next week I may just give him £20 back put am not sure yet wether to do this so wot would you do

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
I think all the talk of getting your own back is totaly out of order.
You should understand his problem ask if he whould like to use your motorhome.
Maybe even buy him the fuel to go on holiday .

Or 2nd option when he has paid you all the money
Kick sh--- out of him.

Mel

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
I think all the talk of getting your own back is totaly out of order.
You should understand his problem ask if he whould like to use your motorhome.
Maybe even buy him the fuel to go on holiday .

Or 2nd option when he has paid you all the money
Kick sh--- out of him.

Mel

Thanks for all the support funster s, Meor especially yourself. The wife must have took on board your charitable suggestion and appears to be making plans to help out this poor individual who has left me out of pocket to the tune of 500 smackaroos. I heard her on the telephone in the dead of night making arrangements to have laddie picked up in a van and to be taken to a local beauty spot, what a woman , she appears to have even got the unfortunate soul a little jobbie. I heard her say order a sack, a heavy duty chain and a bag of ready mix? construction maybe hey. Said he won't be seen in this area again. Might have a weekend there ourselves. Heart of gold she has and I won't have anything bad said about her smudger.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Iv found out his wife as kicked him out and he's finding it hard to accept so he's drinking and taking tablets so if he comes with £50 pounds next week I may just give him £20 back put am not sure yet wether to do this so wot would you do

If he can afford to pay you and is still drinking and taking pills, then it would suggest your kind offer of refunding £20 to help towards his kids will go towards more drink and pills.....

....Now if he was to do some jobs, like help refit a new window or other jobs, he could 'earn' some money back - and maybe a bit of respect for you and your property.

He may have problems, but he will never address them if people keep feeling sorry for him and helping him. He has obviously been kicked out because he won't be held responsible for his actions that he does (probably under influence).

I would suggest getting him to help you repair the damage, offer him a meal or small payment and give him something that he cannot find elsewhere.......words of advice from an older couple who have struggled and got on with life - probably more useful!

GaryW

Free Member
Aug 6, 2012
Fleetwood, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Yosser, are you sure that you have not just been through the Restorative Justice procedure with your offender and in which case he will not be appearing at court as you are led to believe. :Doh:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Yosser, are you sure that you have not just been through the Restorative Justice procedure with your offender and in which case he will not be appearing at court as you are led to believe. :Doh:

He been charged and will be going to court police have been and took my bill for the window

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back