Free Member
Feb 8, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 100
Exp
just a year
:Sad:How do you put in a quote. When someone gives you an answer in a thread, how do you reply to them. I see that there is an italics quote message inserted into some answers

Dave

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
As Ken says use the "Quote post" button located at the bottom of the post you wish to quote.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
When someone gives you an answer in a thread, how do you reply to them. Dave
It's good you ask, there's nothing worse than a hanging reply and you can't be sure what it is replying to. Note, once you have pressed Quote Post you can then cut lumps out of the quote so you leave just enough to make clear what you are replying to, just as I have done to your quote.

OP
OP
D

Dave and Val

Free Member
Feb 8, 2013
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
Autoquest 100
Exp
just a year
It's good you ask, there's nothing worse than a hanging reply and you can't be sure what it is replying to. Note, once you have pressed Quote Post you can then cut lumps out of the quote so you leave just enough to make clear what you are replying to, just as I have done to your quote.

I've only been a member for nearly a week and it's finding your way round the site. So far I think it's a dream of a site.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
I've only been a member for nearly a week and it's finding your way round the site. So far I think it's a dream of a site.

Do you know, I think I would still subscribe even if we didn't have a motorhome. It's just such an entertaining forum.
::bigsmile:
Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Multiquote

:Sad:How do you put in a quote. When someone gives you an answer in a thread, how do you reply to them. I see that there is an italics quote message inserted into some answers

Dave

Look at the bottom of the post you want quote and click "quote " :thumb:

You can also do multi quotes if replying to more than one post. (as my example)

Click on 'multiquote off' ,on the posts you want to reply to .. , (it will change to 'multiquote on')

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back