Suggestions - c'mon you lot.... (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
Been hangin' on the sidelines now for a while absorbing your collective knowledge of campervanning and have really enjoyed the Road to Morocco blog. Took the plunge a little while ago and bought a Hobby GS 50 and need a name for it. The rego is DX 13 BBU......c'mon funsters I know you can provide me with a nickname for her.....

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Been hangin' on the sidelines now for a while absorbing your collective knowledge of campervanning and have really enjoyed the Road to Morocco blog. Took the plunge a little while ago and bought a Hobby GS 50 and need a name for it. The rego is DX 13 BBU......c'mon funsters I know you can provide me with a nickname for her.....

lady luck

if your not [STRIKE]stupidsticeous[/STRIKE] superstisious
as you have a 13 plate

:Blush::Blush::Blush:​

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
DIXI
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Betty Buuuuuuu::bigsmile:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Given the current topic of conversation and the fact that your new toy is a leisure activity, you ride it, groom it and feed it, how about Hobby Horse. :Smile:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984

Let me know what you decide to name her/him and I will print you
a vinyl sticker, free of course. Just PM me with colour and size you want.
Wilf.

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
lmao - you guys are great. "Burger Van" ha ha ha. looks like "Dixie" is popular. Actually i wish i was in Dixie now but will have to wait till mid april to pick her up then it's off to France and beyond for a year (Insh'allah). Thanks everyone for your clever contributions AND for that offer of a sticker. Will post again once Mrs Ponyboy and I have the naming convention meeting. xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back