Free Member
Jan 26, 2013
Devon/Cornwall border
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
since 2003
Hello everyone this is my first post since paying my subs, i've joined with all guns blazing, as in, got the flag and the stickers!! Anyway down to business i am after a, idealy, second hand seat swivel for my drivers seat (lhd) Hymer on a Fiat Ducato base. I have already fitted a removable steering wheel so just need this to finish the job, Have a look in your treasure piles in your shed. Cheers Nigel.:thumb:

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I believe Marcle Leisure sell seat swivels - they may have a suitable one for your van. Very helpful chap: give him a call.

Link Removed

OP
OP
Nigel67

Nigel67

Free Member
Jan 26, 2013
Devon/Cornwall border
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
since 2003
I believe Marcle Leisure sell seat swivels - they may have a suitable one for your van. Very helpful chap: give him a call.

Link Removed
Yes they are a good firm. I purchased a Dunlop air bag kit a few years ago. I was hoping to save a few bob, as you do, by not getting a brand new one but i may have to bite the bullet.:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
When others have inquired about seat swivels here it would appear they are very rare second hand. Sorry to deliver bad news.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
You may be in luck I have a bucket seat with a swivel base and not a million miles from you pm me a phone number and we can talk about it.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
When others have inquired about seat swivels here it would appear they are very rare second hand. Sorry to deliver bad news.

180ish on ebay today ... :Smile:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
If Roger's is no good for you try looking at scrappys for Renault espaces etc they come with swivels

That reminds me,what cars etc come with megga comfy seats ? I may change my seats for some new ones ::bigsmile:
terry

Romatone

Free Member
Dec 7, 2012
Sible Hedingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since July 2012
Ducato swivels seats

Hi Nigel, sometime yesterday i saw a pair of swivel bases for sale. If not on this site it could have been on eBay under m/h accessories or the caravan club site. The problem I find when you see these ads they are old ads and probably not still for sale. If I come across the ad again I will post a reply

Romatone

peter125

Free Member
Nov 26, 2012
cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1982
seat swivel

Hello everyone this is my first post since paying my subs, i've joined with all guns blazing, as in, got the flag and the stickers!! Anyway down to business i am after a, idealy, second hand seat swivel for my drivers seat (lhd) Hymer on a Fiat Ducato base. I have already fitted a removable steering wheel so just need this to finish the job, Have a look in your treasure piles in your shed. Cheers Nigel.:thumb:
Hello Ive got 2 seat swivels 1 replaces the base, and the other fits between the base and the seat, from an old fiat ducato, i can send you pics if you lke

peter125

Free Member
Nov 26, 2012
cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 1982
seat swivels

Hello I have 2 seat swivels, 1 replaces the base,and the other fits between the base and seat this is from an old fiat ducato, can send you pics if you want, Regards Peter:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
As previously said I have a swivel base and a bucket seat but any suitable seat would fit on it. Many people have replied to you but don't seem to get any replies, have you subscribed?

OP
OP
Nigel67

Nigel67

Free Member
Jan 26, 2013
Devon/Cornwall border
Funster No
MH
Hymer b544
Exp
since 2003
As previously said I have a swivel base and a bucket seat but any suitable seat would fit on it. Many people have replied to you but don't seem to get any replies, have you subscribed?
Sorry been away working i have sent you a pm (hopfully today)

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
This may not be of any use to you,but I have 60 brand new seat swivel bases for various vans,there are some fiat ones amongst them but I would not know exactly which ones fit what van.if you find yourself near Leicestershire you are welcome to have a rummage through the pile to see if any of them are the right ones.they cost me £50 each in a deal,that's what I want for them,I know some of them can cost£150 or more.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back