Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well for two months we have had blue skies and wall to wall sunshine…….Brill except a couple of days of a bit of wind and a bit of rain…but still warm………….
Then today….the blue skies have clouded over “WHY I ASK”………then who should pull in the site ..Alan & Lynda…..”laneside”…What a nice surprise……Hello Alan & Lynda…I said…....then the wife said you don’t think this change of temp and cloud today has anything to do with…NO of course NOT….the TODMORDEN cloud is a myth well I think it is.......in it

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well for two months we have had blue skies and wall to wall sunshine…….Brill except a couple of days of a bit of wind and a bit of rain…but still warm………….
Then today….the blue skies have clouded over “WHY I ASK”………then who should pull in the site ..Alan & Lynda…..”laneside”…What a nice surprise……Hello Alan & Lynda…I said…....then the wife said you don’t think this change of temp and cloud today has anything

You are not going to believe this:Doh:...............:Eeek:....it's started raining now:Doh::cry:....it is a myth surely....it is a myth....it is a myth.....if I say long enough I will believe it, the Todmorden cloud is a myth the Todmorden cloud is a myth......Ooooooooo......in it.....please tell it's a myth and there is no truth in it.....

Mel

Last edited:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Oi You lot

We are officially

The ex Soggies

Ever since we passed under on the channel tunnel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
are yoo sying wherw ever alan goes ,there is a black cloud following him. cos there is no rain here....keep him up yr end :Cool::Cool::Cool:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
well they aint at luz mel and it rained here last night
are you Itinerants still at pedro's i will prolly be back there about wednesday next week so if you want entertainment hang on for it lol
o and it will be in stereo me sis will be with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
are yoo sying wherw ever alan goes ,there is a black cloud following him. cos there is no rain here....keep him up yr end :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Oh Derek please tell me you have RAIN as well.....it’s raining heavy now there is this big black rain cloud right over the top of us....in fact I can see it all, the cloud seems about 1km round...

BUT Alan has re-assured me he has left the cloud at home when he came under the tunnel:Eeek:...his word is good enough for me:thumb:.....at least it’s WARM rain ...

Any way I think Alan is off shopping today........hopefully it will fine up..for him and Lynda..

off the press news its seem to be stopping I can see some blue starting to appear:thumb:

it's you lot taking PeePee out of his other life.....the Pennine Mist....we have just been and purchased some bottle water from Iceland, Algave Portugal..Beautiful and sweet..Mmmmm the water is from Shepley Spring, Huddersfield it says drawn from the English Pennines....,filtered from the Pennine mist....Alan's Old rain cloud:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
raining heavy here and i have to walk around 30mins to get me bloody hire car grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
well they aint at luz mel and it rained here last night
are you Itinerants still at pedro's i will prolly be back there about wednesday next week so if you want entertainment hang on for it lol
o and it will be in stereo me sis will be with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes ...Bill we are still here ..the Itinerants....BUT...Chris says she is ready to move on.....not me.... I find it great here relaxing and fun.....:winky::winky:....so not to sure....we have more pegs to make and scap to pick up:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Oh Derek please tell me you have RAIN as well.....it’s raining heavy now there is this big black rain cloud right over the top of us....in fact I can see it all, the cloud seems about 1km round...

BUT Alan has re-assured me he has left the cloud at home when he came under the tunnel:Eeek:...his word is good enough for me:thumb:.....at least it’s WARM rain ...

Any way I think Alan is off shopping today........hopefully it will fine up..for him and Lynda..

off the press news its seem to be stopping I can see some blue starting to appear:thumb:

it's you lot taking PeePee out of his other life.....the Pennine Mist....we have just been and purchased some bottle water from Iceland, Algave Portugal..Beautiful and sweet..Mmmmm the water is from Shepley Spring, Huddersfield it says drawn from the English Pennines....,filtered from the Pennine mist....Alan's Old rain cloud:thumb::thumb:

Oi, he's from Todmorden - Huddersfield water is much superior, especially when it's from Shepley...

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Oi, he's from Todmorden - Huddersfield water is much superior, especially when it's from Shepley...

Are you saying :Eeek::Doh: TODMORDEN water is not as good as shepley spring, Huddersfield:Doh:

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Oi you lot just listen up

Okay so the man upstairs watered the grass last night just to make it all green and fresh for us but just look at what we have at lunch time today in Albufeira

We are deffo EX SOGGIES

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

SEEEEEE you Pi** takers........ Alan and Lynda are still here and we have BLUE SKIES again...It is a MYTH...:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....lovely

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Oi you lot just listen up

Okay so the man upstairs watered the grass last night just to make it all green and fresh for us but just look at what we have at lunch time today in Albufeira

We are deffo EX SOGGIES

Alan Don't tell them it's Guia......:winky::winky:......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back