LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
;left luz this morning now waiting outside camperserve in loule waiting for them to open to see if they have a leisure battery hopefully that is the problem had a good charge from steve(salopians) genny but after having dinner (which once again was to die 4) at cafe salopians went to mh and nowt no lights no nothing batt dead again and yet when i left the van i turned everything off only thing runnin is the fridge freezer on gas so here i am and waiting hoping all can be sorted if noit may get a normal car batt that will see me through till im home

Deleted User
I have a spare 110 A/hr leisure battery that you can have if you need it, in Cabanas. It is 5 years old but still holding charge.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
If you have to fit a starter battery, don't worry.:Cool:

Most leisure batteries are relabeled starter batteries anyway!:Angry:

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
its ok i am waiting till i get back on ehu now at turiscamp i aint paying 180 euro for the bottom range bloody leisure battery i have seen on ebay for 50 quid the cheapest in portugal that place maybe but sod that

OP
OP
ukbill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
I have a spare 110 A/hr leisure battery that you can have if you need it, in Cabanas. It is 5 years old but still holding charge.

thanks i appreciate it but i will ehu from now on and wait till home prolly book to john cross need a mot as well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
That explains why every time I have seen JJ at the shows he has a pallet of batteries delivered to his van. :roflmto:

We are in Spain and have tyre trouble, went out last night and this red led was flashing ( thanks Jim they work not that I had any doubt :ROFLMAO:) and booked in for two new tyres on Tuesday and cost ÂŁ14 per tyre more than we could get them shopping around at home, so not that bad on tyres.

Have a look on Ebay Portugal, you may find a supplier near you at a better price. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back