Lidl's are selling Fire extinguishers (1 Viewer)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
1 Kg Dry Powder Extinguishers for £7:99. fire Blankets are £5:99, Both are in packaging with plenty of foreign writing on the front but I checked that they conform to EU safety standards.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Just bought 2 fire blankets, conforming to British standards, off e-bay yesterday. They arrived this morning. £4.85p each including delivery!

Craig

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ralphman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2009
pevensey bay
Funster No
MH
hymer b544
Exp
4 years
thank you just been down to lidl and got an extiguisher, no fire blankets at our one but thanks for the heads up as we dont get the free leaflet/paper from lidl where we live ::bigsmile:

p.s i unded up spending £35 in there on food i probably dont need lol

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
thank you just been down to lidl and got an extiguisher, no fire blankets at our one but thanks for the heads up as [HI]we dont get the free leaflet/paper from lidl where we live[/HI] ::bigsmile:

p.s i unded up spending £35 in there on food i probably dont need lol
It's very hit & miss here as to whether the leaflet/paper comes through our door.

However, about half way down the Lidl home page, on the right, there is a "Sign up for our e-mail newsletter" box. Fill in your details and they will send you details of the offers by e-mail. Aldi have a similar newsletter.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back