rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
::bigsmile: no he went to jail for nicking a m/h and trying to sell it on ebay :winky:
terry

So what you are saying is, you are now public enemy number one - and the CIA are sat outside your house wanting to kick your butt.........all because they have been tracing ebay scams, leading them on so they can meet and make similar arrests......only this idiot keeps conplaining to ebay and having the sale removed before they get an address out of them!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
So what you are saying is, you are now public enemy number one - and the CIA are sat outside your house wanting to kick your butt.........all because they have been tracing ebay scams, leading them on so they can meet and make similar arrests......only this idiot keeps conplaining to ebay and having the sale removed before they get an address out of them!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

??? Explian please? I never said anything
The guy in the story stole a mh and got caught by trying to sell it :Smile: the scammers cannot be bothered to nick a mh ::bigsmile:
If you are implying I am at risk by pointing out the scams then so be it :winky:
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
??? Explian please? I never said anything
The guy in the story stole a mh and got caught by trying to sell it :Smile: the scammers cannot be bothered to nick a mh ::bigsmile:
If you are implying I am at risk by pointing out the scams then so be it :winky:
Terry

I was joking...I was imagining the police luring these ebay scammers into a sting, and then you having the listing removed scuppering their plans in the final minutes....just my sense of humour!::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I was joking...I was imagining the police luring these ebay scammers into a sting, and then you having the listing removed scuppering their plans in the final minutes....just my sense of humour!::bigsmile:

Oooops sorry it went stright over my head :winky:
I have been wondering about the scammers targeting me but to do that they would have to know I was posting on fun:winky::ROFLMAO:
Terry
See you are almost making me paranoid

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back