Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Does the team know if Eurotunnel charge for amendments - like if you change your van after you've booked - if so how much?

I expect it's in the small print somewhere but someone's sure to know on MHF !

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hiya, I was told by someone else :Smile: that they do not charge for the amendments but do obviously charge for extras (like adding a trailer / pet) or if the cost of the crossing you want is more expensive. You can check it out yourself by giving them a call of course. Also, when changing have the website open to check those prices, an earlier change is probably better as prices rise closer to the day but you could offset by choosing a less desirable day or time.... Jane :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

I need to change my booking:

Amendments to your travel can be made subject to availability, as long as they are completed before the expiry of the ticket (before midnight on the current date of travel). With most bookings you can now do this online at www.eurotunnel.com/my-eurotunnel-booking using the password which was in your emailed booking confirmation. However, if you paid for all or part of your booking using Tesco Travel Vouchers, you will need to arrange this by calling us on 08443 35 35 35.

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
There should be no charge for using a different MH.

A charge would be asked from Eurotunnel only if you booked for a car and then turned up with a MH.

If it's the same class/type of vehicle you will be ok.

:france::france::france:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
There should be no charge for using a different MH.

A charge would be asked from Eurotunnel only if you booked for a car and then turned up with a MH.

If it's the same class/type of vehicle you will be ok.

:france::france::france:

Correct..

I've changed my car / I'm taking a hire car and will not know the registration number:

Unless you have purchased Breakdown cover, the only vehicle details that we need are the vehicle type (car/van/motorcycle), the height (over or under 1.85 metres) and confirmation that it is not equipped with an LPG tank. If none of these things have changed we do not need to make any changes to your booking.

Registration numbers are not yet mandatory but do speed up the Check-in process. You can add or change a registration number at any time before travel without penalty. Please contact us on 08443 35 35 35.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sedge

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
See - I knew I could rely on your help to indulge me being dead lazy and I'd still get the info !

Thank you all very much!

Having just received the latest lot of Tesco vouchers this morning (I told Pete last night I thought they were imminent) I can definitely feel a reservation coming on!

(And a change somewhere in the intervening period is a bit more than likely LOL)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back