Pull out bed slat plastic runners (1 Viewer)

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Hi, does anyone know where i might be able to get--- pull out bed slats- plastic side runners?
Mine is broken one side--they are a biege colour fitted to the top of the seating areas,the wooden slats run over the edge of them.
I have tried Google and Autotrail but no luck.

Swiftroy1

Free Member
Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
I repaired mine by using aluminium L shaped profile rivetted to the existing plastic profile, making sure it was overlapping the broken area by 150mm each side. The repair is covered by the edge of the seating.
regards,
Roy

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Hi, does anyone know where i might be able to get--- pull out bed slats- plastic side runners?
Mine is broken one side--they are a biege colour fitted to the top of the seating areas,the wooden slats run over the edge of them.

A picture would help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living

when mine went I got them form autorail (last year ?), they must still do them on new van?, I spoke to the guys in parts and sent them a a email picture it took them a while to figure out what I ment and they said NO at first, but the sorted it in the end. It might be worth another try

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Ours have broken at least six times, i had a devil of a job trying to explain what part i needed to MARQUIS before they were able to order new ones for me, had to go to them in the end to show them as they couldn't make out what part i needed from pictures.
We need to order more now a they have broken again, what a crap idea in the first place to use plastic runners, they should be metal.
Design fault once again.

malrider

Free Member
May 12, 2012
CARDIFF
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
since a child
Bed slats and fixings

Hi bed slats are available from Ikea in a few different lenghts and you can also cut them to length yourself. for the plastic fixing brackets try the following link i have purchased from this firm good service and prices.
cheers les

http://www.bkservicesonline.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=logoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi O'leary ay Beverly/Hull will have them:thumb: may need to send a pic if too far to travel
Terry

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Joner I wonder if something li,e this would be a more permanent stronger solution

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back