Free Member
Jul 27, 2011
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Self Build Mercedes Sprin
Exp
Since 2000
hi there have been following as non member for a while and frustrated not being able to access all areas, but the Morrocco 2013 really made me go for it as hoping to go ourselves next winter. Glad i paid up and can now access everything, it's very interesting. Failed to load a pic so will have to re try later when lots of time.

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Welcome Linda :flyingwelcome:

Enjoy it seems to be the only thing to aim for :youbetcha:

Roger & Sheila

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
About time too, hi and a warm welcome from us:thumb: plenty of tutorials on how to load pics an stuff along the top (help videos):RollEyes:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
hi there have been following as non member for a while and frustrated not being able to access all areas, but the Morrocco 2013 really made me go for it as hoping to go ourselves next winter. Glad i paid up and can now access everything, it's very interesting. Failed to load a pic so will have to re try later when lots of time.

Hi and welcome

If ya needs a bit of help ask a question

Someone will probably answer

Or bump it up again to keep it viewable

But beware some may just take a thread off course

easy Way To take it back again

quote the original post again

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

andeb

Free Member
Dec 9, 2012
On the road
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 665HS
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Linda,

WELCOME

Fairly new to this ourselves as well, but it really is a mine of information. It was the Morocco piece that made us decide to join. Hope to head there end of February beginning of March.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
hi there have been following as non member for a while and frustrated not being able to access all areas, but the Morocco 2013 really made me go for it as hoping to go ourselves next winter. Glad i paid up and can now access everything, it's very interesting. Failed to load a pic so will have to re try later when lots of time.

Hi Linda, welcome to Fun, you will find you get your £10 in value over and over again, why not check the Chester Rally out at Easter and get to meet some of the funsters, would not mind betting a few more thinking of Morocco next year.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back