Free Member
May 2, 2012
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
since 2008
Proof that reading topics on this forum are bad for your...sorry, MY wallet !

Having seen some of the wish lists , needs, wants, desires, and necessities of others, it got me thinking. Always a bad sign that...thinking. Anyway, it kept me awake one night so I got up at 3 am to browse the web. By 9.10 am I'd driven 90 miles to Nottingham, and by 9.30 am I'd bought a Chausson Suite Maxi, p/xing the McLouis Glen 432 for a reasonable amount.
Picked the new van up a few days later, having had one last camp in the McLouis in the snows of Wensleydale and Teesdale to bid it farewell. Had done me proud for 4 and a half years but I fancied a pokier engine.
So, now have a luxury 2 berth with full leather, bed lowers from ceiling, a decent garage, and 3 litres of Fiat diesel power with comfortmatic gearbox ... fun and easy to drive.

Just need to get out and about more ... so I think Portugal in late Feb to March is almost a definite now. Will post on that later in the hopes of finding travel companions or some Funsters to meet up with.

Cheers... MM ::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thats the way to do it, you sound like a man with a plan, does sound like you have yourself a nice van there. :thumb:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
So, now have a luxury 2 berth [HI]with full leather[/HI], bed lowers from ceiling, a decent garage, and 3 litres of Fiat diesel power with comfortmatic gearbox ... fun and easy to drive.

Is that a biker thing? :winky:

Enjoy your new van! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back