Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
The lidl battery chargers are on offer on the 17 jan :thumb:
Broken Link Removed
Creapt up yet another quid (£14) but still good value compaired to the small CTEC around £40
terry

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
I have this one, bought from Lidl, and I have used it a few times for the bikes or cars.

Normally due to me working away for several weeks at a time, especially during the winter.

It has been an excellent purchase, and has put life back into some batteries my old charger would not have done anything for........

Recommended...:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I bought a similar one with all the same functions from Aldi back in October, which looks very much like the CTECH unit. It also pulses to desulphate the plates.

I think it was about £16, and I am very pleased with it. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I have one which I used to use to keep the Autoquest starter battery charged during the winter before fitting a battery manager. I had a second one which I gave to one of our sons to keep his camper van batteries topped up.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I bought a similar one with all the same functions from Aldi back in October, which looks very much like the CTECH unit. It also pulses to desulphate the plates.

I think it was about £16, and I am very pleased with it. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

The Aldi one's are auto x 5 and are exactly same (spec wise) but a quid cheaper at £12.99:winky:
Aldi car bits are on offer a week after Lidl but don't know if the chargers are on offer this year Yet ::bigsmile:
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
The Aldi one's are auto x 5 and are exactly same (spec wise) but a quid cheaper at £12.99:winky:
Aldi car bits are on offer a week after Lidl but don't know if the chargers are on offer this year Yet ::bigsmile:
Terry
I didn't remember it being that much cheaper Terry, but am even happier now. :ROFLMAO:

It's in use at the moment keeping a 220 amp Elecsol topped up on a float charge, until I can get around to installing it, ie, when the weather warms up a bit and I've got the right fittings.

Cheers,

Jock.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back