Jan 7, 2013
Brighton
Funster No
MH
American RV
Exp
Since 4th January!
Thank you for the welcome!
Early retirement from midwifery with a miserable NHS pension pay-out means that French villa holidays are now off the menu & since those were important to us, we had to find a suitable solution!
We have long thought of buying a motorhome as a dream &, on 4th January, we became the proud owners of a 1992 Fleetwood Flair! We opted for a 'Yank' since we hope to 'wild' camp as much as possible, & with 2 basset hounds to complete our family, this motorhome has more space for the 4 of us.
I will be asking some seemingly daft questions, for sure ~ please be patient! Look forward to getting to know you all!

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
probably not the most stealth like vehicle to go wild camping in but welcome to the mad house

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome I wouldn't worry about the daft question as you will get more daft answers :ROFLMAO:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Welcome! and you may wish to try our sister site RVOC which is more dedicated to US RVs.

Craig

OP
OP
L

LaineyTiffers

Free Member
Jan 7, 2013
Brighton
Funster No
MH
American RV
Exp
Since 4th January!
Thank you for the welcomes!

Hi and welcome I wouldn't worry about the daft question as you will get more daft answers :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mitzimad......I hadn't thought of stealth, but conspicuos will do, I'm not shy!

I could already write a novel after 4 days! She's caused quite a stir in the neighbourhood ~ she's so big ya can't miss her, but now she is semi-loaded & in a storage place. Missing her like crazy!

patch

Free Member
Nov 25, 2012
WEYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
Just bought first MH
Exp
Hi and welcome Only joined ourselves a couple of days ago. I too have given up my midwifery NHS contract and just doing bank. Soon there will be nobody left, we will all be 'funstering':roflmto:

OP
OP
L

LaineyTiffers

Free Member
Jan 7, 2013
Brighton
Funster No
MH
American RV
Exp
Since 4th January!
PMSL!"!! Thanks for the welcome guys! I just became a proper member, forgot this thread & made a new one ~ ooops! Oh well, maybe a touch of old-timers kicking in?

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Thank you for the welcome!
Early retirement from midwifery with [HI]a miserable NHS pension pay-out means that French villa holidays are now off the men[/HI]u & since those were important to us, we had to find a suitable solution!
We have long thought of buying a motorhome as a dream &, on 4th January, we became the proud owners of a 1992 Fleetwood Flair! [HI]We opted for a 'Yank'[/HI] since we hope to 'wild' camp as much as possible, & with 2 basset hounds to complete our family, this motorhome has more space for the 4 of us.
I will be asking some seemingly daft questions, for sure ~ please be patient! Look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi and welcome......:thumb:

you may soon find the French Villa holidays were cheaper than taking the RV out......:winky:

:roflmto::roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back