LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
A great walk in the Sierra Espuna..............

Attachments

• Wild Goat.jpg
    Wild Goat.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 148
  • TO2_0340.jpg
    TO2_0340.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 138
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I am sure the view in the third pic must have been worth the slog!:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
OK Ken, the walk was stunning - what about the company then??

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
OK Ken, the walk was stunning - what about the company then??

In the main the company was superb!!! There was one guy we are a tad unsure of. :Eeek: In saying that Judith says she knows him well and when you get to know him he is "tolerable"!!!

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I should point out that Martin and Judith from Camperstop create these walks. They then kindly invite Steph along, she then forces me to take part (she has no respect for great age and seniority)!!! :thumb:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We were a little worried that the walk might be too hard for some of the ones who are OLDER than us, but all seemed to enjoy it, especially when we were safely back home.

Martin was slowed a little by carrying in his backpack, oxygen, defibrillator and equipment for direct contact with the rescue helicopter :helpsos:. Luckily none of this was needed.

It was witnessed later that some of the participants were reviving with local red wine :beerchug:.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We were a little worried that the walk might be too hard for some of the ones who are OLDER than us, but all seemed to enjoy it, especially when we were safely back home.

Martin was slowed a little by carrying in his backpack, oxygen, defibrillator and equipment for direct contact with the rescue helicopter :helpsos:. Luckily none of this was needed.

It was witnessed later that [HI]some of the participants were reviving with local red wine[/HI] :beerchug:.

A very highly recommended revival technique, sometimes after a long hard walk I've been as revived as a rat..........:winky:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I should point out that Martin and Judith from Camperstop create these walks. They then kindly invite Steph along, [HI]she then forces me to take part[/HI] (she has no respect for great age and seniority)!!! :thumb:

Do I see a cunning plan? Familiarity with the NY moors meant Munchie always found his way back to Carlton but is there a chance he might get lost in unfamiliar terrain? :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back