Eurotunnel 4 times vouchers from Tesco (1 Viewer)

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Just had an email from Tesco with a special offer. Back to 4 times the value of your points during January & February ... book it now to get your crossing cheaper once more. :thumb:

Eurotunnel Vouchers from Tesco

We missed out on this one as we are already here. :cry:

Last edited:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Day trips only

Looks like it's only for day trips and overnighters:cry:

"Exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and get £40 in Eurotunnel tokens to use on day trips.Hurry! Tokens must be ordered by 28 February and trips booked by 14 March 2013. Valid on day trips between 17 January and 27 March 2013."

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Looks like it's only for day trips and overnighters:cry:

"Exchange £10 in Clubcard vouchers and get £40 in Eurotunnel tokens to use on day trips.Hurry! Tokens must be ordered by 28 February and trips booked by 14 March 2013. Valid on day trips between 17 January and 27 March 2013."

Sorry folks looks like it won't be any use to us. :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
I've only cottoned on to Tesco vouchers and eurotunnel so I am scrabbling about to maximise what we have. I have exchanged the last 2 clubcard vouchers -the first lot expire 28th February. I think there'll be some more heading my way at the end of this month beginning of Februay according to the tesco site thats when the statements due

lesson number one hang on to the tesco vouchers NOT the eurotunnel vouchers!!

my question is -when in the booking process is the LAST date I can get the vouchers to Eurotunnel do you think? would it be actually ON 28th February ?
Have I time to wait for this quarters voucher?
am I just being too tight and I should leave this quarters alone?
I'll do it better next time!

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well you have to send your Tesco vouchers off before their expiry date to Tesco first to get the Eurotunnel ones, then dunno when the Eurotunnel vouchers they then give you expire? cos we only exchange em in the first place once we know when we are going and have made a provisional booking with the tunnel, for which they give you a booking ref that you have to write on the vouchers before sending em to Tesco, to send you the tunnel ones. Then you only have about 4 days to get em to the tunnel by post, so get your next day delivery envelope ready and shoot em down to your nearest post office same day you get the vouchers back.

Then you get an email back from Eurotunnel with all your booking info on it.

So pick your crossing, ring Eurotunnel and operator will talk you through it. Need to do that about a fortnight before the actual crossing, in case of delays. Too close to the travel date and they won't accept the booking.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I've only cottoned on to Tesco vouchers and eurotunnel so I am scrabbling about to maximise what we have. I have exchanged the last 2 clubcard vouchers -the first lot expire 28th February. I think there'll be some more heading my way at the end of this month beginning of Februay according to the tesco site thats when the statements due

lesson number one hang on to the tesco vouchers NOT the eurotunnel vouchers!!

my question is -when in the booking process is the LAST date I can get the vouchers to Eurotunnel do you think? would it be actually ON 28th February ?
Have I time to wait for this quarters voucher?
am I just being too tight and I should leave this quarters alone?
I'll do it better next time!

Once you have exchanged the Tesco Vouchers for Travel (Eurotunnel) Vouchers, you then have 6 months from the date of that exchange to book a crossing(s) with Eurotunnel and send in your travel vouchers to them (the must receive them a max of 5 working days after you make the booking - send them Special Delivery).

The Eurotunnel booking itself has to be for sometime within 12 months of the date you ring up to make the booking, eg if you ring up to make a booking with Eurotunnel in the 5th month of the 6 month Travel voucher validity period, your crossing(s) must be within 12 months of the date you rang.

So there's no panic to get the Travel vouchers to Eurotunnel by 28th February, that's just when your Tesco vouchers expire not your Travel vouchers - that's if I've understood your question correctly! :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Sorry folks looks like it won't be any use to us. :Doh:

it was of use to me thanks.

I was planning a day trip and now it's planned.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back