Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
Hello everyone well I am very new to this motor homing been working for 40 years and decided its time for my middle aged gap year!

I have just about gone full-time in the van even though I only bought it a couple of weeks ago what a great time of the year to start the weather on site in Oxfordshire is very windy and of course wet. The plan is to visit a few relatives and friends this winter in the UK then venture into Europe in May 2013

Don't know where I am going but guess I will find the place eventually

Philip

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster: Hello and welcome, quite a big step good luck, there are quite a few on fun who full time, before you venture into Europe make sure you have there aires book, and all the relevent bits and pieces you will need. Don't forget to ask any questions you want some one usually has the answer.

OP
OP
Philiphall

Philiphall

Free Member
Dec 28, 2012
Department 87, Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
A few years now had a break but back with a MH now
:welcomefunster: Hello and welcome, quite a big step good luck, there are quite a few on fun who full time, before you venture into Europe make sure you have there aires book, and all the relevent bits and pieces you will need. Don't forget to ask any questions you want some one usually has the answer.

Hi Carol thanks for the welcome, I have been looking for the Aires book but its now unavailable from the publishers and Amazon - I can only think its because they are bringing out a new one

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, the book you need is al the aires of France published by Vicarious books a new one has just been published apparently, if you were a subscriber you could qualify for a funsters discount.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back