LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
After deciding to take my keyboard to bits (left comp on :Doh:) my screen has goneupside downand mouse is now playing up::bigsmile: how do I get itback right way up using key board keys please? Terry

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Upside down screen

After deciding to take my keyboard to bits (left comp on :Doh:) my screen has goneupside downand mouse is now playing up::bigsmile: how do I get itback right way up using key board keys please? Terry

Hi Terry

Not sure about the mouse but my works PC allowed screen to be moved around. It had a button on the front of the PC that operated this function.
MikeD:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Try Ctrl, ALt and up (or down) arrow.

I think the above should do it, if not you might try this:

(1) Right-click on your desktop and click on "Properties".
(2) Go to "Settings" tab.
(3) Click on "Advanced".
(4) Go to the "Rotation" tab.
(5) Click on "Standard Landscape (0°)".
(6) Click "Save".

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Cheers TL ::bigsmile: now my start bar is at the top ,--normally at bottom how do I get itback there. I seem to remeber right clicking and dragging but not sure if that right ?
Terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Doing a system restore to a couple of day's ago so hopefully be ok ::bigsmile:
Terry
BTW asking this on tablet ::bigsmile: otherwise would not have been able to get on :Smile:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Windows 7 rightclick desktop, option personalise, taskbar and start menu, under taskbar tab - select "task bar location on screen" hope it helps.

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Cracked it :thumb:system restore did the trick :thumb:It also apears that when I took keyboard to bits and cleaned it that's worked as well ::bigsmile:so now I am happy and richer in the sence that I don't have to go shopping for a keyboard :thumb:::bigsmile::Smile:
terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Cracked it :thumb:system restore did the trick :thumb:It also apears that when I took keyboard to bits and cleaned it that's worked as well ::bigsmile:so now I am happy and richer in the sence that I don't have to go shopping for a keyboard :thumb:::bigsmile::Smile:
terry

Terry.... squirt some Sikaflex around the keys to prevent water and dirt (pizza etc) ingress :winky:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Terry.... squirt some Sikaflex around the keys to prevent water and dirt (pizza etc) ingress :winky:

It don't work Jim ::bigsmile: but if you take keyboard to bits -upside down- and clean circuit board with glass cleaner that works :thumb: just remember to turn puter off first :Smile:
Now going to play with settings etc, to remember all the stuff I used to know how to do and have forgotten-then again it's all doing what I want it to so may well leave alone and ask for advice again next time :winky:
Can anyone advise me how to turn this sites spellchecker on ? used to have it but I think it disapeared with a firefox update :Doh:Firefox says it is on BUT ::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Jim did you ever sort yourself a small genny ?
Just picked 2 up off my mate (he bought from the sales) £25 each if you want one let me know:winky:
terry
edit only small 2 stroke jobbys but they are quite quiet when running--like new

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back