Hello to all you lovelily people (1 Viewer)

gt_diff

Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Hello my name is Geoff and this is the first Motorhome Community I have ever joined :Blush:.

After owning a VW Luton Campervan, various converted vans and a caravan over the past 10 years, I finally brought a 1988 Peugeot Hymer b544 Motorhome
6 months ago. ::bigsmile:

Sadly, I have had a few problems and have only used it for 3 days to date :cry:. It is now sitting outside my house, looking sorry for itself :Sad:.

About 3 months ago it broke down at a set of traffic lights at a major junction, which caused all sorts of problems, not to mention extemely embarrassing :shout:. After a 2 hour wait (thank you AA) in a hazardous and dangerous juction, my poor Hymer was loaded onto a truck and taken home :thumb:.

A month ago I finally got someone to take a look at it, big mistake :cry:. To cut a long story short, I have been left with a broken, but so called fixed bonnet :cry::cry::cry:, washing up bowl under the engine full of engine oil, a new electric petrol pump (which cannot be used, because my Hymer is petrol and LPG) and finally a petrol pump that was working, but now is in my porch as it now leaks into the engine oil :shout::shout::shout:.

Could anyone please tell me, where I could either get the petrol pump repaired, or replaced in the UK, I am in Surrey/Kent. Many thanks and may you all have a Merry Christmas :Smile: Geoff.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
A very warm :welcome: to you, I am sure someone will be along soon to help you.

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome I'm sure some one will help you soon and be up and running in no time,your just having a bad run of luck :thumb:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Hi and welcome I'm sure some one will help you soon and be up and running in no time,your just having a bad run of luck :thumb:

Welcome to the site; sadly I'm no mechanic butI hope you get the help you need::bigsmile:

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back