Apr 16, 2010
Stockport,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyanne 630LB
Exp
since April 2009
Hi Funsters
I'm thinking of changing my van,but don't want to go down the part ex route.Is there a site like Glass is for cars that gives valuations.
Any advice much appreciated. Fishman

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Good advice from Jim:thumb: you can also see what the dealer is offering as a rough guide
Terry
Edit you can also ask rough prices on here by giving yr engine miles and model/make

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
There is guide Glasses guide to motorhome as I saw one on a dealers desk at the NEC how you get it is another matter. Not found a wedsite for prices.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Yes, there are Glass guides. A few dealers have pulled them out when i looked into trading in my old van... Nothing on line as far as i have ever seen.
Best thing is google in your van and year, see what comes up and use that maybe as a guide...
At the end of the day it's worth what someone will pay. But you have to start somewhere... Good luck..

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Yes, there are Glass guides. A few dealers have pulled them out when i looked into trading in my old van... Nothing on line as far as i have ever seen.
Best thing is google in your van and year, see what comes up and use that maybe as a guide...
At the end of the day it's worth what someone will pay. But you have to start somewhere... Good luck..

Think I ve seen vans on the Caravan Club Site
no Idea what their take is.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
There is a motorhome section in Glass's guide but its not a comprehensive one for used values because if that particular make/model has not been auctioned, it will not be listed!

It does have a list of all the brand new retail costs.

Best bet is to trawl the net and see what is being offered by dealers and private sellers to get an idea.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back